• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

Leo91   

Karius's error compilation would last a good 5 minutes. And it's not technical errors such as diving and the ball squirming underneath your body. He's terrible at reading the flight of the ball. Shocking how much faith Klopp has put into his goalkeepers and in the end it's costed him.

Baloo   
13 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

They will probably just beat each other up.

and try to claim some compensation. 

Stim   
22 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Ronaldo is going to find it hard to make it all about himself tonight.   

He seems to have found it quite easy

1 hour ago, chiswickblue said:

Phew

That's exactly how I feel, just relieved.

Relieved I haven't got to endure a summer of them idiots rubbing my nose in it.

No other fans bother me like them, they have this need to make your life a misery if they win, I've never understood that.

Lets all think ourselves lucky!!

18 minutes ago, Jonny_CFC said:

That's exactly how I feel, just relieved.

Relieved I haven't got to endure a summer of them idiots rubbing my nose in it.

No other fans bother me like them, they have this need to make your life a misery if they win, I've never understood that.

Lets all think ourselves lucky!!

Exactly and the media love them so much we would never have heard the end of it. imagine if mo mo Salah had scored the winner.... chelsea let him go we would have heard 8 million times....hala madrid, god bless Gareth Bale and Lorius Karius

20 minutes ago, Gormangorman said:

Exactly and the media love them so much we would never have heard the end of it. imagine if mo mo Salah had scored the winner.... chelsea let him go we would have heard 8 million times....hala madrid, god bless Gareth Bale and Lorius Karius

Spot on.

I never watched the game, I never watch them unless it's against Chels. However, I couldn't resist watching the highlights when I saw the result. The commentary was stomach churning, he even had the nerve to say 'Mmm I don't think you can call that dangerous play' about the first goal, I shouldn't think so as he was couple of yards away from the keeper?

The commentator starts before the match with, they have had a great season can they make it even greater. They finished fourth and won nothing?

The bbc even put a dalglish documentary on tonight, on prime time Saturday evening, unheard of, no other club gets treated like them.

Although fair play to the Comedy Channel as they are re-running the final every night next week lol

• Haha 1

kratos   

Breaking news: Loris Karius is still stuck in Kiev having single handedly won Real Madrid their fourth Champions League in 5 years.

It has been two weeks since his spectacular horror show in CL when he was kicked off the team bus and left to survive with no way of getting home to his lovely mansion which we believe has already been ransacked by Liverpools fans who took everything except his collection of goal keeping gloves.

Loris is so desperate to get out of Kiev he has resorted to performing degrading acts of a sexual nature in hope of funding is way home.

Even now he is begging a potential customer that he will handle the gentleman's balls for 700 hyrvnia (which is about £20).

The gentleman then replies "get stuffed mate, I watched you in that final two weeks ago and I know the moment my balls touch your hands you'll just drop them"

Holymoly   
9 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

:)  The new Slippy G.  Or is that a Gee Gee.

Clumsy K?