• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

I think they need to go back and check their internal records to see if Klopp had concussion when he signed him.

• Like 1

Ham   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

I think they need to go back and check their internal records to see if Klopp had concussion when he signed him.

Not true Mark. He has only ever had concussion in major finals. Every single one of them. 

bert19   
5 hours ago, fillerywhereru said:

Why is this not a surprise. Bbc all over it like a rash of course. You can never just beat them can you. Always a mitigating factor, a bad decision or unpunished wrong from the opposition. As usual a distraction from them being outplayed by a better team on the day.

But of course their media friends stoke up the myth that it was all down to ramos. Having seen a far too casual van dijk get exposed by italy last night...there's a dutch elephant in the room.

If he had taken a bang to the head and there was a possibility he'd been concussed, surely the bigger story here is that they didn't substitute him for his own good? 

36 minutes ago, bert19 said:

If he had taken a bang to the head and there was a possibility he'd been concussed, surely the bigger story here is that they didn't substitute him for his own good? 

true but the tone of the article on the BBC is very careful to exonerate Liverpool and their staff of any blame. But are bold enough to state as fact that it could have affected his performance. Pro Liverpool PR at its slyest

bert19   
6 minutes ago, fillerywhereru said:

true but the tone of the article on the BBC is very careful to exonerate Liverpool and their staff of any blame. But are bold enough to state as fact that it could have affected his performance. Pro Liverpool PR at its slyest

As always then.  

As if there aren't enough reasons to dislike that lot already....

2 minutes ago, bert19 said:

As always then.  

As if there aren't enough reasons to dislike that lot already....

I sometimes wonder if the media sets them up for it as its so obvious but the tone is so supportive you can't really mistake that they are pro Liverpool.

This is the kind of stuff that means this thread will live forever.

"We lost but it wasn't our fault. Ramos knew how to dislocate a shoulder with a mere flick of the wrist and a neat forward roll, and Karius was probably given a sly bang on the head (probably Ramos again) so he would through two into the back of his own net." 

In anyone reasonable persons eyes they are indeed Champions of Europe and the Champions of Peoples Hearts.

All together now.....'When you walk, through a storm........'

• Like 1

I note that they received some modest fines for the flares and Man city bus attack as well. Nicely camoflaged by the Karius news. I guess the injustice of City getting attacked/unnerved will be lost on most of their support. Ramos at least waits til the players get on the pitch.

Ham   
11 minutes ago, fillerywhereru said:

I note that they received some modest fines for the flares and Man city bus attack as well. Nicely camoflaged by the Karius news. I guess the injustice of City getting attacked/unnerved will be lost on most of their support. Ramos at least waits til the players get on the pitch.

high five.gif

Big news on SKY , "Courtois questions whether concussion was to blame" 

And just like that they push the positive on them and the negative on us .

Give it a week and UEFA will ban us for it .