• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

42 minutes ago, fillerywhereru said:

I note that they received some modest fines for the flares and Man city bus attack as well. Nicely camoflaged by the Karius news. I guess the injustice of City getting attacked/unnerved will be lost on most of their support. Ramos at least waits til the players get on the pitch.

Eur 20k.  Should have been a ban on home games for next season in the CL.  It was a major risk, expected and the club did nothing to prevent it.

1 hour ago, fillerywhereru said:

I note that they received some modest fines for the flares and Man city bus attack as well. Nicely camoflaged by the Karius news. I guess the injustice of City getting attacked/unnerved will be lost on most of their support. Ramos at least waits til the players get on the pitch.

And have we heard a dicky bird about the pool idiot that ran onto the field of play to try and deck Ronaldo in the middle of an attack? 

Like it never happened. 

An Egyptian lawyer also filed a lawsuit worth £874m against Ramos for the "physical and psychological harm" caused to the people of Egypt.

No doubt our little scouse friends will be keeping their beedy little eyes on that Lawsuit.  Imagine the bill if the people of Merseyside could put a price on their physical and psychological caused  losing a CL final?  It will cause  an outbreak of Bi Polar for generations to come.  

Ham   
2 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

"I am only missing Roberto Firmino saying he got a cold because a drop of my sweat landed on him," said Ramos.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44374242

I always liked Ramos. Now I feel vindicated. 

Legend. 

33 minutes ago, Ham said:

I always liked Ramos. Now I feel vindicated. 

Legend. 

I love him . I love a bit of ****-housery in a player .

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

I love him . I love a bit of ****-housery in a player .

All that with a bit of brick-****-housery too.

3 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

And have we heard a dicky bird about the pool idiot that ran onto the field of play to try and deck Ronaldo in the middle of an attack? 

Like it never happened. 

That was a seriously odd incident. So ronaldo was through on goal there the pitch invader almost certainly prevented a 4-1. And the ref just blew up there and then. Wonder what the odds were on ronaldo not to score?

Liverpool fans launched a petition to have the CL final replayed because Karius had concussion.

Yep, really. Like, a government petition.

Liverpool fans, the gift that keeps on giving.

On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 7:47 AM, Mark Kelly said:

I think they need to go back and check their internal records to see if Klopp had concussion when he signed him.

I heard Arsenal want to sign Karius as their number one. For real. Not a joke.