• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

15 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Big news on SKY , "Courtois questions whether concussion was to blame" 

And just like that they push the positive on them and the negative on us .

Give it a week and UEFA will ban us for it .

Sky and BBC are just Liverpool TV under a different name. Half their pundits are ex-Liverpool too.

Looking forward to the WC with Lamps and Drogba as BBC pundits, adding some Chelsea balance.

paulw66   
1 hour ago, James Prescott said:

Sky and BBC are just Liverpool TV under a different name. Half their pundits are ex-Liverpool too.

Looking forward to the WC with Lamps and Drogba as BBC pundits, adding some Chelsea balance.

shame we are not playing in it! 

Ham   
2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

shame we are not playing in it! 

However it's my understanding that some Chelsea players will be featuring in the Mo Salah show in Russia.

Sciatika   
6 hours ago, James Prescott said:

I heard Arsenal want to sign Karius as their number one. For real. Not a joke.

Would that be to with Fellaini (sp)? They'll be calling for the return of Wenger at this rate.

7 hours ago, James Prescott said:

I heard Arsenal want to sign Karius as their number one. For real. Not a joke.

...but he was only shite coz he got a nasty bang on the head.

Maybe we will buy Cech back.

JaneB   

I'm now convinced that LFC employ a creative genius who can come up with an evermore ludicrous list of excuses as to why they don't win matches and with the added ability of hypnotising the media and sadly millions of others into instantly forgetting any negative incidents or publicity that, certainly had it been CFC, would have been dissected and talked about till kingdom come.   

29 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I'm now convinced that LFC employ a creative genius who can come up with an evermore ludicrous list of excuses as to why they don't win matches and with the added ability of hypnotising the media and sadly millions of others into instantly forgetting any negative incidents or publicity that, certainly had it been CFC, would have been dissected and talked about till kingdom come.   

I agree wholeheartedly , years ago I said the Liverpool employee we should sign is their press officer , they have an inexhaustible supply of "feel good" stories they can feed to a football hungry  media .

We really are missing a trick there I think.

JaneB   
8 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I agree wholeheartedly , years ago I said the Liverpool employee we should sign is their press officer , they have an inexhaustible supply of "feel good" stories they can feed to a football hungry  media .

We really are missing a trick there I think.

I think we are.  Never mind about a new manager, this needs to be addressed urgently.

Karius's girlfriend has now broken up with him because of death threats and abuse from Liverpool fans. 

Honestly, Liverpool fans are disgusting. That's being polite too.

Edited by James Prescott

1 hour ago, James Prescott said:

Karius's girlfriend has now broken up with him because of death threats and abuse from Liverpool fans. 

Honestly, Liverpool fans are disgusting. That's being polite too.

I understood he dropped her! 😉 😉