• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

Ham   
1 minute ago, Bob Singleton said:

I understood he dropped her! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Boom boom.ย 

Holymoly   
13 hours ago, James Prescott said:

Karius's girlfriend has now broken up with him because of death threats and abuse from Liverpool fans.ย 

Honestly, Liverpool fansย are disgusting. That's being polite too.

If that's true then he's probably better off without her anyway.

8 hours ago, Holymoly said:

If that's true then he's probably better off without her anyway.

Agreed. When you need a bit of support it just fecs off.

37579431_938240553027055_3024340374400270336_o.jpg

• Haha 1

Always amuses me how anyone they sign suddenly becomes a 'great 'player all of a sudden BBC calling Alison a goalkeeper for the future and another of their signings saying he's going to persuade Mbappe to sign for Liverpool. Keta wore a Liverpool shirt as a kid...all good news in their camp where as ours and others signings are announced with words of doubt or caution...the media Liverpools real 12th man.

15 minutes ago, fillerywhereru said:

Always amuses me how anyone they sign suddenly becomes a 'great 'player all of a sudden BBC calling Alison a goalkeeper for the future and another of their signings saying he's going to persuade Mbappe to sign for Liverpool. Keta wore a Liverpool shirt as a kid...all good news in their camp where as ours and others signings are announced with words of doubt or caution...the media Liverpools real 12th man.

That Keta one absolutely takes the biscuit. Childhood Barcelona supporter but used to pretend to be Gerrard ? Perhaps he was a fan of beating up DJ's ?

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

That Keta one absolutely takes the biscuit. Childhood Barcelona supporter but used to pretend to be Gerrard ? Perhaps he was a fan of beating up DJ's ?

Lol any tenuous link used as a positive. Meanwhile our new manager is accused of trying to take napolis whole team...sewihg the seeds of doubt..

I see old Jamie 'Gobby' Carragher is being sneeked back into Sky as a co commentator.... gently gently catchy monkey.ย 

Don't know why but this clip from the very very funny Lee Mac brought him to the forfront of my mind!

ย 

JaneB   

Surprised he wasn't reported for a 'hate crime'.