• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

4 hours ago, fillerywhereru said:

Anyone else noticed how saturdays honours evens has been reimagined as a game liverpool should have won due to one or two missed chances? Totally ignoring us being in front until the last minute and having missed 2 one on ones and 2 free headers even after the equaliser

I guess the TV companies do need to keep the league alive.
From my pov Liverpool's league run ended on Saturday and it will be a long jog home for City from now on.   The bookies might as well pay out now, and the TV companies should be concentrating on Liverpool's form in the LC which er.... Oh 

• Like 1

JaneB   

This made me smile, especially the ? at the end...……….long may it continue.

Liverpool European Royalty.png

I was watching Carragher and Neville have one of their heated debates on sky tonight. As he got more excited I don't think I've ever heard Gobby's voice reach such high pitch. Almost inhuman... Astounding.

10 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

I was watching Carragher and Neville have one of their heated debates on sky tonight. As he got more excited I don't think I've ever heard Gobby's voice reach such high pitch. Almost inhuman... Astounding.

When Scousers really get going, the pitch gets so high only dogs can hear them! 😉😉

paulw66   
8 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Strangely quiet in here tonight.

Personally I find taking the mick out of a club for doing badly in a competiton we failed to qualify for as a bit bit curlish / damn right stupid. 

When we are back and doing well in the CL, I will take great joy in pointing out other's shortcomings

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Personally I find taking the mick out of a club for doing badly in a competiton we failed to qualify for as a bit bit curlish / damn right stupid. 

When we are back and doing well in the CL, I will take great joy in pointing out other's shortcomings

I agree, unless it's Tottenham.

The amount of their fans I had an argument with last year asking would that not rather win the FA cup than qualify for a competition they have zero chance if winning was astounding. They all genuienly though they could win it and not one of them said they would rather win the FA cup. Their other argument was that it allows them to sign better players, funny how that turned out.

paulw66   
16 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

I agree, unless it's Tottenham.

The amount of their fans I had an argument with last year asking would that not rather win the FA cup than qualify for a competition they have zero chance if winning was astounding. They all genuienly though they could win it and not one of them said they would rather win the FA cup. Their other argument was that it allows them to sign better players, funny how that turned out.

Yes......all those better players they signed! 

Also, with Tottenham, that advert they put up in the underground stations, "the only stadium in london where you can watch CL football this season".......and they will be out before the ground is even open!!! Muppets. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, paulw66 said:

It does take the edge off it a bit, but then I hear about about the massive fight between a teenage gang and a hen party in a Liverpool MacDonalds, and the whole image makes me want to wet myself. Tracey in the veil having a fist fight with a 14 year year old piece of pond life, while someone is trying to Go Large on a Big mac meal and lots of people running around screaming "calm down calm down!".  Then one of the toe rags pulled a knife and chased a hen all the way down the high street. Now that really shouldn't be funny. The fact that their team just lost is mildly amusing.  

• Like 1