• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

Ham   
1 hour ago, Liverlad said:

Probably something to do with Gueye sitting down time wasting for over two minutes during injury time pretending to be hurt.

Credit has to go to the linesman for making the correct call, cleared up on replay.

Thanks for the diagnosis Doc.  Gueye will be pleased to hear he wasn't injured.

Off you pop to Redcafe as they're bound to have posted something anti-dipper as well. 

Sciatika   

I like having LFC fans here. Otherwise, our insults will have been totally wasted.

Poor old Shaun Dyche , can get his thug players to kick Chelsea off the park but has finally gone too far in trying it against Liverpool .

Burnley have written their own death certificate with SKY now , they're as good as relegated.

Hilariously , Ben Mee plays the ball and goes through Gomez and the World goes mental .

Boly misses the ball and goes through Morata and Chelsea were diving .

Funny old game.

Edited by Mark Kelly

JaneB   
On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 0:38 PM, Sciatika said:

I like having LFC fans here. Otherwise, our insults will have been totally wasted.

To be fair, Liverlad has popped in and out of here for a long time and I've always found him quite reasonable in the past.

Ham   
8 hours ago, JaneB said:

To be fair, Liverlad has popped in and out of here for a long time and I've always found him quite reasonable in the past.

But he's happy to highlight the alleged cheating of Gueye whilst ignoring the cheats on his own team as pointed out by Dyche.

Somewhat typical of dippers. 

They feel the need to scour the internet to remove any negative mention of their club. 

Why wouldn't they? It worked after Heysel and Hillsborough. 

Duckenfield facing 96 manslaughter charges is a disgusting whitewash and rewriting of history.

I've never felt the need to climb over the turnstile building to get into a ground nor have I, en masse with hundreds of other ticketless fans, felt the need to force the gates. 

Damned if he did, damned if he didn't.

Watch the documentary for yourself. Don't buy the bullsh1t. 

Edited by Ham

6 hours ago, Ham said:

I've never felt the need to climb over the turnstile building to get into a ground nor have I, en masse with hundreds of other ticketless fans, felt the need to force the gates. 

I'm with you on this, but you'll be waving your loadsamoney wad in a minute.

The good thing is SKY are giving Bournemouth a good go of it against Liverpool today . Jamie Redknapp , Graeme Souness and Kelly Cates , daughter of Kenny Dalgleish in the studio today .

I wonder if there's a contentious issue whose side they'll come down on ? 

JaneB   

......offside 🙄

Ham   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

The good thing is SKY are giving Bournemouth a good go of it against Liverpool today . Jamie Redknapp , Graeme Souness and Kelly Cates , daughter of Kenny Dalgleish in the studio today .

I wonder if there's a contentious issue whose side they'll come down on ? 

Offside goal completely brushed aside by Tyler.  We get flagged offside every single time in those circumstances.

6 minutes ago, Ham said:

Offside goal completely brushed aside by Tyler.  We get flagged offside every single time in those circumstances.

I know this is a terrible thing to say but I absolutely hate that biased berk and his "I support a lower league side" lies .

I hope he loses his voice permanently (and I toned that down)