• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

Ok I want set you all a dilemma worse than anything from a Saw movie ahead of City game. If you had a choice, would you choose Chelsea finishing 5th and Dippers 2nd ...or...Chelsea 4th and Dippers win the title?

1 minute ago, NoblyBobly said:

Ok I want set you all a dilemma worse than anything from a Saw movie ahead of City game. If you had a choice, would you choose Chelsea finishing 5th and Dippers 2nd ...or...Chelsea 4th and Dippers win the title?

5th

JaneB   
46 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

It  also helps if the entire broadcasting team bar some hapless berk they'd dragged off the treatment table played for the side getting away with murder. And to present the program with Kelly Cates is taking the piss. 

I'm surprised Kenny wasn't a pundit too. Make it a family affair. After all, we all know that KC wouldn't be where she is without him. 

1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

I'd rather we were relegated then the Dippers win the league.

1 hour ago, JaneB said:

I'm surprised Kenny wasn't a pundit too. Make it a family affair. After all, we all know that KC wouldn't be where she is without him. 

You have to be able to speak English.

Liverlad   
15 hours ago, Ham said:

But he's happy to highlight the alleged cheating of Gueye whilst ignoring the cheats on his own team as pointed out by Dyche.

I’m not too bothered he did it, happens very often when a team wants to disrupt the last minutes to get a result. I simply highlighted that the reason the game was played for that period of time was because their player stayed down doing that, rather than the ref keeping the game going “until Liverpool scored”. Just a bit OCD about inaccuracy.

5 hours ago, Ham said:

Offside goal completely brushed aside by Tyler.

I assume this was posted the second the goal went in, as he preceded to mention every fifteen minutes how the first goal was offside, and throw in how one of the goals was an own goal, like they don’t really count.

I am surprised you would view Tyler as pro-Liverpool, as I’ve always known him as being completely the opposite.

eternal bottlers they will have a stevie g moment or 2. the title is still city's

According to Twitter, the city centre of Liverpool is full of celebrating fans, crying and letting off fireworks.

Bless them they think they have won the Premier League for the first time.

Yeah, I hear the parade is scheduled for next week and trophy presentation for the next home game. Most deluded fans in world football. Ever. 

Can't wait for them to bottle it again. Despite yesterday, City are still the best team, they'll win the title.