• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

Recommended Posts

That's why we are all looking at it. PC is good in its place, but if we can't have a laugh at those lovely lads of Liverpool then the world would be a darker place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, blue moon said:

That's why we are all looking at it. PC is good in its place, but if we can't have a laugh at those lovely lads of Liverpool then the world would be a darker place.

absolutely, I wasnt suggesting it be removed. But as a club we are being attacked for being racist (or mancist), sexist, yiddist etc its only a matter of time before someone says we are scousist, baldist , fattist or allegedly anti some other group

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please, please let Liverpool not win the league. Sky (or rather, Scouse Spurs News City), BT Sport (LFC Sport), written press and social media will be like hell on earth for months if that happens. It's bad enough already with them being top, as well as Gerrard topping the league in Scotland.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, James Prescott said:

Please, please let Liverpool not win the league. Sky (or rather, Scouse Spurs News City), BT Sport (LFC Sport), written press and social media will be like hell on earth for months if that happens. It's bad enough already with them being top, as well as Gerrard topping the league in Scotland.

Don't worry, James, they won't. They'll stutter at some point, City will overtake them and the media will hail Pep instead! 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

Don't worry, James, they won't. They'll stutter at some point, City will overtake them and the media will hail Pep instead! 😉

Its easier to suffer Pep, I dont care for him and you can explain away his success as bought.

Actually happy all the English teams got through the CL so we wont have to play them in the Europa.

Pep lamenting how difficult CL qualification is a bit tough to swallow particularly as they had the easiest group and now have the easiest draw in the first knock out round. I guess the CL is being given to them this season, perhaps to stop them pushing to leaving UEFA

I agree Liverpool wont win, there is always a stevie g moment waiting around the corner for them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

Its easier to suffer Pep, I dont care for him and you can explain away his success as bought.

Actually happy all the English teams got through the CL so we wont have to play them in the Europa.

Pep lamenting how difficult CL qualification is a bit tough to swallow particularly as they had the easiest group and now have the easiest draw in the first knock out round. I guess the CL is being given to them this season, perhaps to stop them pushing to leaving UEFA

I agree Liverpool wont win, there is always a stevie g moment waiting around the corner for them

Please let it be a Jordan Henderson back pass that goes wrong!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

Its easier to suffer Pep, I dont care for him and you can explain away his success as bought.

Much much easier, true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing that makes me chuckle regarding St Pep is the fawning adulation the media show him when 90% of the time he has  to speak with them he treats them like they're beneath him and is generally surly throughout , it get's quite embarrassing at times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

The thing that makes me chuckle regarding St Pep is the fawning adulation the media show him when 90% of the time he has  to speak with them he treats them like they're beneath him and is generally surly throughout , it get's quite embarrassing at times.

Who does that remind you of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/12/2018 at 3:39 PM, Droy was my hero said:

Who does that remind you of.

Such  a shame I loved what he was doing to half of Manchester. Anyway what is the Utd way? American owners? is theat the Utd way? Changing managers? Is that the Utd way? infighting and refusing to play? Is that the Utd way.

Utd fans think changing manager will elevate them to the top, I think they are in for a surprise. just because you sell more tops it doesnt give you right to be top

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now