• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

Ham   
17 minutes ago, kev61 said:

When I worked in Dublin the unemployment rate in the republic of Ireland was 18% - just shows you what determination can do - be careful where your humour leads you young man.Most of people in Liverpool I found thoroughly decent people.

My entire family before my generation are Dublin.  North and South side so I'm actually well aware of the unemployment. The 70s wasn't a good time to be Irish in England and I can understand why you would have chosen Liverpool.

Doesn't take away from the fact that LFC is a scum organisation with entitled hypocrital scumbag fans Kev.  I've got nothing against Tranmere fans though so it's not necessarily a merseyside thing.

kev61   
1 minute ago, Ham said:

My entire family before my generation are Dublin.  North and South side so I'm actually well aware of the unemployment. The 70s wasn't a good time to be Irish in England and I can understand why you chose liverpool.

I really didn't want go get too deep but I didn't "choose Liverpool" Liverpool chose me and had nothing do with being Irish - and Dublin people are amongst the least favourite people I have ever met second only to the numbskulls in the town I have laid my hat recently.

Ham   
21 minutes ago, kev61 said:

I really didn't want go get too deep but I didn't "choose Liverpool" Liverpool chose me and had nothing do with being Irish - and Dublin people are amongst the least favourite people I have ever met second only to the numbskulls in the town I have laid my hat recently.

So you have a strong opinion on Dubliners.  That is your right.  I'll continue to despise the dippers for my reasons. 

kev61   
5 minutes ago, Ham said:

So you have a strong opinion on Dubliners.  That is your right.  I'll continue to despise the dippers for my reasons. 

Oh Ham! "despise" is a very strong word - it's ok for someone on the wrong end of a bottle of  buckfast but not someone as eloquent as you.

Ham   
1 minute ago, kev61 said:

Oh Ham! "despise" is a very strong word - it's ok for someone on the wrong end of a bottle of  buckfast but not someone as eloquent as you.

Me ain't eloquent Kev. 😉

asvaberg   
11 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Worst possible result for our CL hopes.  Puts us a long way behind 2nd, we are now in a tough 4-way fight for 2 places.  

Yipppeeee

These people are happy.

Best possible result IMO. We have Anfield, Trafford and Etihad coming up and we will strike back! Champions again :)

10 hours ago, kev61 said:

You've moved to Northampton too, then! 😉

paulw66   
12 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Worst possible result for our CL hopes. 

Makes no difference at all to our CL hopes. We were never going to finish above either team, whatever the score yesterday. 

We're in exactly the same situation now, trying to finish ahead of 2 out Spurs, Arsenal and United. 

• Like 2