• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

Holymoly   

Shocked at what Liverpool's chairman said about alleged Chelsea fans at Heysel. Even for Liverpool, that's pretty low. And totally inaccurate.

I'm surprised that the Scum didn't blame the Italian fans for being obese and their weight bringing down the wall. The whole blame Chelsea thing because "cockney accents were heard" is a joke as back then Scumpool were the Manure of their day with the vast majority of the fans coming from anywhere but Liverpool. Most of the fans from Liverpool wouldn't have been able to afford the flight and those that could would have been turned away at the airport as their shellsuits, and the huge amounts of hair lacquer in their "fashionable" perms, would have been considered a fire hazard.

Khobar   

I see they're now below West Brom. At what point will Captain Bullshot point out that Liverpool can't compete with the financial muscle of the top 13 teams?

one CL game and they are already struggling with the number of games........back to talking about history I guess

I can't find a way to post it but has anyone seen that video of Rodgers celebrating Liverpools goal against Everton at the weekend ?

It is certainly worth tracking down for it's comedy value alone. He celebrates it as though he himself had scored it, turns round to the bench arms aloft like the messiah awaiting his praise from the disciples, and the entire bench completely ignore him and are looking the other way.

http://gfycat.com/SleepyEnviousGull

Hopefully this link works....

Edited by Bluebreezer54

Khobar   

I can't find a way to post it but has anyone seen that video of Rodgers celebrating Liverpools goal against Everton at the weekend ?

It is certainly worth tracking down for it's comedy value alone. He celebrates it as though he himself had scored it, turns round to the bench arms aloft like the messiah awaiting his praise from the disciples, and the entire bench completely ignore him and are looking the other way.

http://gfycat.com/SleepyEnviousGull

Hopefully this link works....

Worked for me, and very amusing. Thanks.

I think if he plays his cards right, Brendan could be the new Derek Acorah.

Edited by Khobar

paulw66   

Worked for me, and very amusing. Thanks.

I think if he plays his cards right, Brendan could be the new Derek Acorah.

He is developing into an absolute tosser.

Khobar   

Give it 6 months and he will be full david brent

Thought he was well past that point, but we haven't seen Rodgers do the Comic Relief dance. Yet.

Khobar   

How about a game of 'Brent or Rodgers'? I've put a few quotes from both great men below - who do you think said what?

1. I've always said you can live without water for many days, but you can't live without hope.

2. If you can keep your head when all around are losing theirs, you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.

3. My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

4. Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue.

5. I became a manager for one reason and that was to make a difference for people, not just as employees but as human beings.

6. Set out to leave the first vapour trail in a blue sky scenario.

7. You train dogs, I like to educate people.

8. Show me a good loser and I'll show you a LOSER.

9. I use a quote with the staff 'per aspera ad Astra', which is Latin for 'through adversity to the stars'.

10. Statistics are like a lamp post for a drunk man - more for leaning on than illumination.

11. The problem with being a boss is it's like trying to build an aircraft while it's flying.

12. What does a squirrel do in summer? It buries nuts. Why? Because in winter time he's got something to eat and won't die. So, collecting nuts in the summer is worthwhile work. Every task you do think, would a squirrel do that? Think squirrels. Think nuts.

Edit: I've had to alter a few minor but obvious words such as 'players'.

Edited by Khobar