• Current Donation Goals

Forum Administrator

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

Hols, not 'hold'.

I see Gerrard will decide on his England career during the summer. Might I suggest Hodgson makes the decision for him on Tuessay?

Thought he had. Said "Stephen knows what I think of him" on the box last night. Says it all. Just hope it's what we think of him too.

Note also that SFL will cap'n England for Costa Rica - too little, too late, Hodgson.

Suarez caught biting in the World Cup and then feigns injury again.

They are now beyond a joke if they keep making excuses for the odious turd.

69398_0420c08324a07448d5a1.jpg

It's Suarez the evil Simpsons baby...

Edited by King José

Fifa really need to do something about Suarez this is now the third time he has deliberately bitten a fellow professional, if he was on the street and did this he would now be facing a serious jail term. For me, not only should he be banned from the World Cup but from all football activities for a good amount of time.

Khobar   

Wow, just wow. Yet another bite and then rolls around as if he has been attacked (which is what he does no matter what form the assault takes).

Banned from the rest of the World Cup and a lengthy playing ban in club football too - I can't see any other option after the THIRD offence.

Wait for Liverpool fans to claim they want him out of the club seeing as he was already on his way to Spain.

This should affect his transfer value too, ha ha.

Wow, just wow. Yet another bite and then rolls around as if he has been attacked (which is what he does no matter what form the assault takes).

Banned from the rest of the World Cup and a lengthy playing ban in club football too - I can't see any other option after the THIRD offence.

Wait for Liverpool fans to claim they want him out of the club seeing as he was already on his way to Spain.

This should affect his transfer value too, ha ha.

I doubt he can be banned from club football for an international offence. Certainly I have never heard of it.

Which means his value to the buying club goes up (whereas he had to serve out some of his Ajax punishment at Liverpool).

If it is Barca, they don't care about that kind of thing. If they did, you'd think they would have had a word in Alves or Puyol's ear.

All those times I've tried to wind up Liverpool fans by telling them that no other club would touch him because of his reputation, and just when I was doubting myself he does this.

^ Any club touching him after this is seriously damaging their own reputation. I seriously doubt either Real or Barca would be that silly. After all Barca likes the holier than thou image and signing Suarez would seriously damage that image.

My hope is that Suarez is stuck at Liverpool for the rest of his career. They deserve each other.