• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

Khobar   

Players should refuse to take to the field with this lunatic.

Just taken a look at the bin dipper forum, true to form most of them are taking the victim stance.

Some unbelievable **** being spouted on there.

Its an overreaction and blown out of proportion because it's suarez, any other player it's a nothing incident.

If the sponsors get the hump they can **** off. Anyway the shirt sponsors are a bank and banks do bad things, so who are they to judge us and suarez.

Some even claiming the elbow was the only dangerous play and the bite marks in photos have been photoshopped.

They are such a delusional sorry lot, you might think some of them would actually be embarrassed by his behaviour and would question whether they want him at the club any longer. But no, it's all about how a long ban would be unfair to them and how they would support him whatever he did as long as he wears the shirt.

Makes you wonder what he would have to do for the majority of them to question their moral standards?

Just taken a look at the bin dipper forum, true to form most of them are taking the victim stance.

Some unbelievable **** being spouted on there.

Its an overreaction and blown out of proportion because it's suarez, any other player it's a nothing incident.

If the sponsors get the hump they can **** off. Anyway the shirt sponsors are a bank and banks do bad things, so who are they to judge us and suarez.

Some even claiming the elbow was the only dangerous play and the bite marks in photos have been photoshopped.

They are such a delusional sorry lot, you might think some of them would actually be embarrassed by his behaviour and would question whether they want him at the club any longer. But no, it's all about how a long ban would be unfair to them and how they would support him whatever he did as long as he wears the shirt.

Makes you wonder what he would have to do for the majority of them to question their moral standards?

Slip St Stevie Me one when he drops the soap in the shower?

Khobar   

RAWK appear to have locked every thread about Suarez. What's that all about, more denial??????

RAWK appear to have locked every thread about Suarez. What's that all about, more denial??????

Yes, the fans with class. Read around there for five minutes and most are in denial. Some of these lads can barely write semi-correct English blaming a media conspiracy and that the bite marks on Chiellini's shoulder had been photoshopped afterwards to force him out of Liverpool.

I actually feel sorry for some of those lads. They are in denial and nothing is their fault or the fault of anyone connected to their scummy club. There are some forum members who criticise Suarez but they are quickly jumped upon forced into line.

God I really hate them. It's unhealthy for me really. Worst set of fans the world has ever seen.

Do you think there were too many trolls on the site and it was winding up the scousers too much?

Holymoly   

Do you think there were too many trolls on the site and it was winding up the scousers too much?

Tut tut to the naughty boys. Who'd do such a thing?

Russ   

Tut tut to the naughty boys. Who'd do such a thing?

A shameful way to spend a good Tuesday night indeed. The cheek of it.

A shameful way to spend a good Tuesday night indeed. The cheek of it.

Bet it were those Chelsea fans and Borrrre-rinho. Accchhhh they ain' got no class ey!

(That was my attempt at typing in a Scouse accent)

Yes, the fans with class. Read around there for five minutes and most are in denial. Some of these lads can barely write semi-correct English blaming a media conspiracy and that the bite marks on Chiellini's shoulder had been photoshopped afterwards to force him out of Liverpool.

I actually feel sorry for some of those lads. They are in denial and nothing is their fault or the fault of anyone connected to their scummy club. There are some forum members who criticise Suarez but they are quickly jumped upon forced into line.

God I really hate them. It's unhealthy for me really. Worst set of fans the world has ever seen.

First caller on Radio 5 Live after the 9.00am news was a Scouser in his whiny voice complaining it was all a media conspiracy (yes he bit him, but it's not as if he killed anyone, and if it was Joe Bloggs doing it in the street no-one would hear anything about it, but because it's Suarez it's front page news... somewhat brushing aside that Suarez did it in front of tens of thousands of fans in a stadium and hundreds of millions watching on TV!!!) They are in a state of absolute denial and the usual Liverpool "victim" mentality is now being used in an effort to protect Suarez or justify his actions (it was the Italians' fault as they were winding him up all game).