• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Taking The Pee Out Of Liverpool (For Khobar)

Khobar   

Apparently, they were South Yorkshire Police tooth marks, and Suarez was in bed at the time as witnessed by 50 passers by.

There's a celebratory copy of the Sun coming out, with the title "The Tooth".

JaneB   

RAWK appear to have locked every thread about Suarez. What's that all about, more denial??????

They still have threads open on the World Cup from which I quote "Suarez does NOT bite, he sort of grabs hold of his opponents with his teeth, the same way a cat carries its kittens, as opposed to being mauled it (to?) death by a pitbull".

Needs no further comment really...

paulw66   

I doubt he can be banned from club football for an international offence.

I disagree. What if he was caught snorting cocaine during the WC? Global ban surely?

Khobar   

They still have threads open on the World Cup from which I quote "Suarez does NOT bite, he sort of grabs hold of his opponents with his teeth, the same way a cat carries its kittens, as opposed to being mauled it (to?) death by a pitbull".

Needs no further comment really...

Ah, he's just being affectionate then.

I dread to think what other touching habits he has picked up from the animal kingdom - maybe he humps Brendan Rodgers' leg when he wants a biscuit?

paulw66   

Check out the Liverpool website and their review of the recent World Cup matches......one big incident seems to be missing, in the same way Hysel is missing from their histroy.

Khobar   

I disagree. What if he was caught snorting cocaine during the WC? Global ban surely?

They have the ability to make it a worldwide punishment, but I imagine they won't. However, the FA have the ability to act and perhaps FIFA would put pressure on them to follow up with domestic sanctions, given that the same offence has happened twice previously in Europe.

Hard for me to be too objective on this, given who he plays for. I fear he will be kicked out of the current tournament and that will be that. He will then look back and justify bit by saying that he did what he had to to get his team through.

One of the best comments I read on RAWK was that Chillni obviously dug his nails into his shoulder as he knew that Suarez had previous and was trying to get him sent off.

JaneB   

Ah, he's just being affectionate then.

I dread to think what other touching habits he has picked up from the animal kingdom - maybe he humps Brendan Rodgers' leg when he wants a biscuit?

Ha ha! Well his opponents need to make sure they are up to date with their rabies jabs that's for sure!

I see the usual suspects (I.e. Stan Collymore) are still saying he needs counselling/support and not 'a complete hammering' bla bla bla. I think he had all that last season didn't he?

As we always say, if this was JT the death penalty would be too good!

He'll get a 6-8 match international ban but I doubt the FA will do anything about it.

What I am fairly certain about though is that it will happen again in the PL, and this time he'll be banned for a season.

****ing disgrace. Get him out of the country.