• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Frank Lampard: Legend.

He's still Chelsea through and through.

How do you arrive at that conclusion James ? I have very mixed feelings about the whole situation, most of which I will keep to myself, but to call him Chelsea 'through and through' seems a bit odd given that he has now played against us twice this season wearing the colours of a team in direct competition for the league title.

Chelsea through and through ? I think not.

tradu81   

Frank Lampard is a traitor and a great actor I must say, Simple as that, I don't understand how some fans cannot see the truth. I understand some still have great affection towards Lampard for what he has done for our club but lying and deceiving us just goes to show it was only a job, no different if he played for anyone else so I say this to my fellow Chelsea fans, why show him all this respect when he could care less? He went through loopholes just to sign for Man City after clearly stating he would never play for another EPL side, he didn't sign for NY, he signed for Man City. That has been made clear. He played against us at Etihad and scored, he played what 20 minutes give or take there then he has the nerve to come on at Stamford Bridge and play again, actually trying to score because why else would he be put on by MP? Where is Lampard's loyalty, so many fans were cheering for him but where is his allegiance now? The money and Man City, its just a job after all. I'm sorry but I lost all respect for him, yes he will be in my memory as one of our best players and in the record books, no one can take that away from him but he is no longer alongside Terry,Zola and Drogba for me. He is just another name in the record books and I wouldn't vote to have a statue placed for him at Stamford Bridge. I though maybe just maybe if he refused to be on the team sheet\bench for Man City that I may forgive him but it goes to show he doesn't care, its all about him and his records and his job, professionalism etc etc. I bet Gerrard would never do this, Giggs, Scholes to their respective clubs.

FFS, what is it with some fans, for it seems that some won't be happy unless FL is hung, drawn and quartered, with his body parts buried in secret locations.

He played his heart out for the club, got rewarded for it and has now moved on. Get over it. Jeez.

FFS, what is it with some fans, for it seems that some won't be happy unless FL is hung, drawn and quartered, with his body parts buried in secret locations.

He played his heart out for the club, got rewarded for it and has now moved on. Get over it. Jeez.

This.

But it is the where and to who he has moved on too. I'm torn on this, but I can't agree on dismissing the 'anti' brigade as the lunatic fringe. I'm sure in years to come SFL will give an interview where he professes an element of regret about the current state of affairs.

The question that I and my mates ask and is the central point to this discussion is 'why' and that hasn't been answered satisfactorily yet.

Indeed I'm sure frank could of got a 6 month loan with just about any club he wanted, that he went to city does leave a bitter taste, and for me the failed a league move doesn't seem watertight either, are we really to believe that city group didn't know they had filled their quota thus stopping frank going to oz? It just comes off to me like an episode of eastenders, massive plot holes shite acting and making you feel queazy just watching it.

Edited by strong centreback

Frank Lampard is a traitor and a great actor I must say, Simple as that, I don't understand how some fans cannot see the truth. I understand some still have great affection towards Lampard for what he has done for our club but lying and deceiving us just goes to show it was only a job, no different if he played for anyone else so I say this to my fellow Chelsea fans, why show him all this respect when he could care less? He went through loopholes just to sign for Man City after clearly stating he would never play for another EPL side, he didn't sign for NY, he signed for Man City. That has been made clear. He played against us at Etihad and scored, he played what 20 minutes give or take there then he has the nerve to come on at Stamford Bridge and play again, actually trying to score because why else would he be put on by MP? Where is Lampard's loyalty, so many fans were cheering for him but where is his allegiance now? The money and Man City, its just a job after all. I'm sorry but I lost all respect for him, yes he will be in my memory as one of our best players and in the record books, no one can take that away from him but he is no longer alongside Terry,Zola and Drogba for me. He is just another name in the record books and I wouldn't vote to have a statue placed for him at Stamford Bridge. I though maybe just maybe if he refused to be on the team sheet\bench for Man City that I may forgive him but it goes to show he doesn't care, its all about him and his records and his job, professionalism etc etc. I bet Gerrard would never do this, Giggs, Scholes to their respective clubs.

Give it a rest he captained us to 2 European cups

There were certainly audible boos, when he came onm and whenever he touched the ball for a few minutes after.

Pretty shameful really. It doesn't sit right what's happened, but people forget what he's done too easily. And as for that clown with the sign, what can you say?

Khobar   

Was there, didn't hear any booing. Guess there were a few morons near a mic.

cousin Jamie?