• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

New Stadium Plans

12 hours ago, CostaTheBlue said:

Chelsea need to think and dream big. Yes, it will cost money, but being the biggest club in world football costs money. I want a 100k capacity stadium built for Chelsea. Knock down any house in the way, get the best lawyers to pay for planning permision. It doesn't matter if you have to knock down thousands of houses, tower blocks, etc. This needs to be done for Chelsea's future. It's makes me feel **** knowing how many teams have a bigger ground than Chelsea now, this just can't go on. Chelsea are the biggest club in England, we need to have the biggest stadium and I don't give a **** how we get it.

Only a 100k? What are you? Some Scouser in disguise? That is way too small. We should be looking for 250k minimum, with a retractable roof so Roman can land his helicopter on it for match days. May also need to look at Battersea again though, as that location also has the option to moor his yacht.

It may cost a bit but I reckon we should do what they are doing in Qatar but instead of Asian slave labour, we should just round up the Liverpool fans and give them a honest days work. That way everyone is a winner we get the stadium we deserve and we prevent the Liverpool lads from claiming the Giro. 

Edited by King Kante

14 minutes ago, King Kante said:

we should just round up the Liverpool fans and give them a honest days work

Isn't that an oxymoron - "Liverpool fans" and "honest days work"? They'd just nick all the seats

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, blue moon said:

Isn't that an oxymoron - "Liverpool fans" and "honest days work"? They'd just nick all the seats

Nope, we will set up a Gulag. No way to we want them running loose in London. It would be like a Mad Max film. 

On 07/12/2019 at 10:20 AM, King Kante said:

Only a 100k? What are you? Some Scouser in disguise? That is way too small. We should be looking for 250k minimum, with a retractable roof so Roman can land his helicopter on it for match days. May also need to look at Battersea again though, as that location also has the option to moor his yacht.

It may cost a bit but I reckon we should do what they are doing in Qatar but instead of Asian slave labour, we should just round up the Liverpool fans and give them a honest days work. That way everyone is a winner we get the stadium we deserve and we prevent the Liverpool lads from claiming the Giro. 

Chelsea as a brand is one of the the most successful in the world and has been for some time. Only Manchester United can compete with us for size in the PL and look at the mess they are in. We need to have a mega stadiium befiting of the size of the club. You can't expect Lewis Hamilton to race around your back garden can you? Stamford Bridge is spiritual and an amazing ground to be proud of but a club of Chelsea's size must look for a bigger stadium. We simply must. Small clubs like Tottingham, West Hum, Man City and Liverfool having bigger clubs than us is a travesty in the extreme and must be altered at the quickest swiftness. I fancy a 100k stadium to be built first to justify our size as a club in world football, the stadium will host other events such as concerts, rugby finals, ballet, etc. It will be a stadium so grand that it will stand for a 2000 years and be looked back on in the same way modern people look at ancient roman ruins (though it won't be ruined) with people remarking that a club the size of Chelsea played at such a monolith. After a few years, the stadium will be expaned, first by 20k seats until we have a stadium, like you said, of 250k. Once that is complete the future of Chelsea will be guaranteed as the biggest club in world football, withb a stadium even Zeus, Possidon and god himself couldn't mold, such its magnificence over the rest.

On 1/14/2020 at 9:54 PM, Diddymen said:

Still no (new) news on SB redevelopment?

No, and I can't see anything landing any time soon. At least not until Roman is allowed back in the country. Let's face it - why would he commit the kind of money being talked about, when he can't even visit the joint?

Ham   
57 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

No, and I can't see anything landing any time soon. At least not until Roman is allowed back in the country. Let's face it - why would he commit the kind of money being talked about, when he can't even visit the joint?

I read something very recently about how Roman's UK visa had been quietly reinstated. There were a few reports that could have come from one source and of course the source could have been BS. 

23 hours ago, Ham said:

I read something very recently about how Roman's UK visa had been quietly reinstated.

Haven't read that, tbh. Can't see it myself, otherwise he'd be at the odd game, or two, surely? Or the club would have said something?

23 hours ago, Ham said:

There were a few reports that could have come from one source and of course the source could have been BS. 

Most likely.......:).

Ham   
2 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Haven't read that, tbh. Can't see it myself, otherwise he'd be at the odd game, or two, surely? Or the club would have said something?

Most likely.......:).

Checking back it was actually a bunch of tweets;

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2019/12/chelsea-fans-convinced-roman-Abramovich-got-uk-visa-back/