• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

New Stadium Plans

Redevelopment of the Shed End seems like it would be extremely expensive and time consuming. There's the buying up of existing property, demolishing it, planning and building safe exit routes before even starting work on the stand. However, it does seem physically feasible.

I'm confused about some of the Matthew Harding discussions though. Some people seem to be implying that we can add more capacity to the MH stand without rotation or repositioning of the whole stadium?

If you walk behind that North stand on a match day you can see there's not much room at all to play with. There's also a train track just beyond there if you look on google maps.

You can't build a stand up without building back and unfortunately there doesn't seem like there's space for that at the moment.

When do we play Swansea away?

Cute.

I'm sure you do get the point I was trying to make though.

Not the least bit excited to see us play games in Japan, China, Indonesia, The US etc. That's turning the PL into a Harlem Globetrotter show or a travelling circus.

I suppose some fans won't care and might even feel excitement over the prospect. I think it's safe to say I'm not one of them.

Cute.

I'm sure you do get the point I was trying to make though.

Not the least bit excited to see us play games in Japan, China, Indonesia, The US etc. That's turning the PL into a Harlem Globetrotter show or a travelling circus.

I suppose some fans won't care and might even feel excitement over the prospect. I think it's safe to say I'm not one of them.

Just a joke mate, obviously.

A line needs to be drawn somewhere, if we were to start playing PL games abroad that would be so far over the line...well the line would be a dot to the Premier League.

Can't see it happening thankfully, sounds like UEFA of all people could save the day.

Just a joke mate, obviously.

A line needs to be drawn somewhere, if we were to start playing PL games abroad that would be so far over the line...well the line would be a dot to the Premier League.

Can't see it happening thankfully, sounds like UEFA of all people could save the day.

Oh I know it was:)

Nice Joey quote though;)

Would be a horrible idea, its bad enough we embark on these far flung pre season tours. I know it helps 'The Brand' etc but that end of season tour the other year really took the biscuit.

You have to wonder just how much money the bigwigs want to bring in

It looks like the locals are petitioning already:

www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/petition-launched-opposing-chelsea-fcs-7908294

Diddymen   

www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/petition-launched-opposing-chelsea-fcs-7908294

I can't see it happening either

"Twickenham MP Vince Cable has expressed serious concerns about the possibility of Chelsea using the ground...."

Does anyone else see the irony of the UK Business Secretary having a problem with something that undoubtedly will create more wealth for his local constituency?