• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Squad Status: 2018/2019 Season

jones   
4 hours ago, chiswickblue said:

https://www.premierleague.com/news/698753

From the first team squad only Eduardo is being released, hopefully to free up another spot for a top class overseas signing...

I don’t think the foreign quota is that much of a problem for us at the moment, and more to do with him being here two years playing zero games. 

paulw66   
On 6/9/2018 at 7:49 AM, Holymoly said:

Hazard and/or Courtois depending on their world cups are definately on the radar of other clubs and if we start the season with manager turmoil and the same or a weakened squad having to play on Thursaday nights then yes, I can see us falling further. It's happened before. Recently. Just being mindlessly optimistic doesn't neccessarily mean everything will be fine. You know what Einstein said about insanity.

Yes, I suppose if our best players leave and we buy nobody we will be in trouble. Much like anyone else. 

On 6/9/2018 at 7:49 AM, Holymoly said:

Just being mindlessly optimistic doesn't neccessarily mean everything will be fine. You know what Einstein said about insanity.

In which case we would be due yet another PL trophy.

On 09/06/2018 at 8:49 AM, Holymoly said:

Hazard and/or Courtois depending on their world cups are definately on the radar of other clubs and if we start the season with manager turmoil and the same or a weakened squad having to play on Thursaday nights then yes, I can see us falling further. It's happened before. Recently. Just being mindlessly optimistic doesn't neccessarily mean everything will be fine. You know what Einstein said about insanity.

Einstein never said anything actually attributable regarding insanity... that so many on-line reference sources suggest he did just goes to show that you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet!

Ham   
37 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Einstein never said anything actually attributable regarding insanity... that so many on-line reference sources suggest he did just goes to show that you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet!

FB_IMG_1496077462732.jpg

☝️ Indeed!!! Except I always thought it was Aristotle who had said that 😉

• Like 1

Let's hope we're ahead by January as from then on in we're away to Arsenal , City , Fulham , Liverpool and United .

Ham   
5 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Let's hope we're ahead by January as from then on in we're away to Arsenal , City , Fulham , Liverpool and United .

😂☝️