• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Squad Status: 2018/2019 Season

5 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Absolutely no way it can happen as you describe. Either you are thick, or you are pretending to be thick! I'm not sure which is the more worrying state of affairs.

Same old abusive Bob.

Interesting to hear that there is an extra set of rules for the draw over and above the ones talked about in that clip.  Are they defined anywhere?  Who writes them?  Have they ever been observed in an actual draw.  Is there an order they are applied in?  Does the order affect the odds of Man City vs Barca happening?  And who decides on the order?

So we if we accept's Bob's version we are back to a complicated algorithm controlled by people unknown that affects the outcome of the draw.  I win - thanks Bob.

4 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Same old abusive Bob.

Interesting to hear that there is an extra set of rules for the draw over and above the ones talked about in that clip.  Are they defined anywhere?  Who writes them?  Have they ever been observed in an actual draw.  Is there an order they are applied in?  Does the order affect the odds of Man City vs Barca happening?  And who decides on the order?

So we if we accept's Bob's version we are back to a complicated algorithm controlled by people unknown that affects the outcome of the draw.  I win - thanks Bob.

Only in your self delusional mind, you do!

The rules are there for everyone to see. In the round of 16, clubs from the same association cannot be drawn together. It is therefore logical that having first drawn all the runners-up into games 1 to 8, as they do, if with two draws remaining there is one English club from pot A still awaiting an opponent, and one in pot B waiting to be drawn out, whichever team is drawn next will be placed in such a way as to avoid the two English teams playing each other.  A 5 year old could understand it... why can't you?

8 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Only in your self delusional mind, you do!

The rules are there for everyone to see. In the round of 16, clubs from the same association cannot be drawn together. It is therefore logical that having first drawn all the runners-up into games 1 to 8, as they do, if with two draws remaining there is one English club from pot A still awaiting an opponent, and one in pot B waiting to be drawn out, whichever team is drawn next will be placed in such a way as to avoid the two English teams playing each other.  A 5 year old could understand it... why can't you?

Bob I'd stop the abuse if I were you or start to read the posts.  

If there is a way to avoid X play Y the draw is manipulated.  If you can't explain how, then just admit you don't know how.

21 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Bob I'd stop the abuse if I were you or start to read the posts.  

If there is a way to avoid X play Y the draw is manipulated.  If you can't explain how, then just admit you don't know how.

I'll stop the abuse when you stop being deliberately argumentative for no good reason other than winning the argument in your head.

No wonder so many people have you on ignore... now I do too.

1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

I'll stop the abuse when you stop being deliberately argumentative for no good reason other than winning the argument in your head.

No wonder so many people have you on ignore... now I do too.

And me. He's just a waste of valuable oxygen and nothing more. His knowledge of betting, odds and probability is completely and utterly puerile.

Now, there's a growing list of members who have the self-appointed fount of knowledge on ignore. You say you're adding yourself to that list and I already have. With a bit of luck he'll soon be left to do what he's profoundly overqualified for - play with himself.

• Haha 1