• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Squad Status: 2020/21 Season

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think a Sarri team would have won with or without VAR.

Pure Comedy Gold

BF - AGUAT

39 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

are you talking about the goal from the free header from 6 yards?

The one that went along the goal from deep right and ended up beating him at the far post low down. There is a very real danger I could have mis-remembered this !

Edited by Mark Kelly

13 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

But Sarri with a Werner and the rest of this team would have been trying to win that game.

Is this Hancock’s half hour?

BF - GUATA

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

paulw66   
12 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

The one that went along the goal from deep right and ended up beating him at the far post low down. There is a very real danger I could have mis-remembered this !

It didn't go straight in from Walcott's shot. At first I thought it was poor, but the chap diverts it in with his head. 

The second Southampton goal however..........

28 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

It didn't go straight in from Walcott's shot. At first I thought it was poor, but the chap diverts it in with his head. 

The second Southampton goal however..........

Ahh , I knew one was eminently savable .

56 minutes ago, Liquidator said:

So long Lucas and thanks for all your efforts,will be missed.........Our longest serving present player....:(

I often prove on here how clueless I am when it comes down to it but when he did play for us I don't recall him standing out as having a bad game or being worse than any of the other lot can be  , I'm sure we could have made use of him from time to time. 

5 hours ago, Liquidator said:

So long Lucas and thanks for all your efforts,will be missed.........Our longest serving present player....:(

Suspect he was sold now to open up another international loan for someone else (obviously he had no future her anyway) because I think the limits came in this season of 8 international loans over the age of 22

Suspect Tomori will have to go loan in the PL, rather than AC Milan, for the same reason. Might be able to loan Alonso to Spain or Italy.

paulw66   
19 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I often prove on here how clueless I am when it comes down to it but when he did play for us I don't recall him standing out as having a bad game or being worse than any of the other lot can be  , I'm sure we could have made use of him from time to time. 

When are you talking about? He made 1 league appearance, as a sub, for 16 minutes, and missed a penalty.

Apparently he also made 2 league cup appearances, but I don't remember any. 

Just now, paulw66 said:

When are you talking about? He made 1 league appearance, as a sub, for 16 minutes, and missed a penalty.

Apparently he also made 2 league cup appearances, but I don't remember any. 

I distinctly remember a game ages ago and he came on I think in the second half and was generally quite good , maybe I've blanked the penalty miss from my mind , age related !