• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Squad Status: 2020/21 Season

Yep. But who? Ideally someone experienced, with on the ball skills. Pointless buying someone who does not improve the team. Is there any alternative under 20mp?

But that's my point, the added utility defender should be a cheap and versatile defender who can play several positions. My initial idea had been someone like Alderweild but he signed for Spurs.

If we are going to shell out £20m we may as well go for someone who will actually improve us and a long-term option. My utility defender is for squad depth in case JT has an injury-ravaged season. So the added defender needs to be good value to mimise the financial impact should JT be as good and play as much as last season.

Edit: as for the "who?" bit I've no idea.

Edited by Sleeping Dave

Hughes has said we are planning to keep moses in the squad this season.

If moses is happy to I think this is good...adds usable numbers and is hg.

I wouldn't mind keeping Moses on for depth.

Hazard, Willian, Oscar, Pedro, Cuadrado, Traore and Moses. Should make a few posters happy! :)

I think if Pedro comes in that means Cuadrado out. It remains to be seen what happens with Moses and Traore but if both stay I'd be quite content with Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Pedro, Moses and Traore as our AM's, not including the likes of Cesc, Ramires and Remy who can all play there.

As for CM, it looks like Mikel will stay so not sure another will come in. I'd like to bring someone in though, someone who can push Cesc and Matic for a starting spot.

paulw66   

Hazard, Willian, Oscar, Pedro, Cuadrado, Traore and Moses. Should make a few posters happy! :)

I reckon 7 players is maybe too much.......we had 6 at the start of JM's first season back and he couldnt keep them happy. That said, if one of the six is Traore, I don't suppose he will expect to play a huge portion of the games in his first season.

Erm cue the suicides when people realise he is our additional AM.

I think Moses is a far more sensible option than Cuadrado. I'll only contemplate suicide if we keep Cuadrado at Moses' expense!

Only 14 foreign spots being used so far - plenty of space to strengthen in defence, central midfield and attacking midfield...

I'd be amongst them certainly.

Does anyone know the full squad that has travelled to Montreal?

I know there's a few who's linking up next week (Cuadrado, Falcao and one more who's escaped me now).

Does anyone know the full squad that has travelled to Montreal?

I know there's a few who's linking up next week (Cuadrado, Falcao and one more who's escaped me now).

Willian and Luis are the two you've forgotten I think