• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Squad Status: 2021/22 Season

Courtois is not listed on the official site ?

He is still a Chelsea player, No ?

Yes, he's a Chelsea player. In his Instagram or Twitter, he wrote 'Chelsea FC player'.

Courtois is not listed on the official site ?

He is still a Chelsea player, No ?

He's still listed in the "On Loan" list, where he will no doubt remain until such time as he returns from his post World Cup holiday

So... With some further updates this week:

Cech/Courtois, Schwarzer, Blackman

Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Luis, Terry, Cahill, Zouma

Matic, Fabregas, Ramires, Van Ginkel, Mikel, Chalobah

Hazard, Willian, Oscar, Schurrle, Salah

Costa, Lukaku, Torres

As it stands, this is likely to be very close.

Still some areas that need some work. S, CM, D and AM.

D: I'd like another defender but Omeruo and Kalas are off on loan. We don't know what the plan is yet for Ake. PvA has himself stated he's off and Bertrand likely to be sold. As it stands we've got three FBs and three CBs with one of the FBs able to fill in. It's a great mix but I do feel we are one man short...

At CM my option would be to move on Mikel/Van Ginkel (transfer/loan) and replace either with an upgrade. Preferably an upgrade so we're talking about a new second/third choice sort of option. High quality in other words.

As far as our AMs go we've got one star, two really good players, one who's about to get a big break and a project. The greedy part of me would like a 2-3 type AM. Same class or better than Willian and Oscar.

For S I'd like a different type to what we've got. More technical in the Aguero/Tevez sense where you've got physique and technique combined.

That's another four players on too of the three we've got so far. I think I'm gonna be left "disappointed"!

Be careful using that word these days ;-)

It took me a while.

Squad looks solid really. Although an injury to a Cahill or JT would be a worry, hopefully our other centrebacks step up.

Holymoly   

I don't think Zouma is cooked enough yet if the game against Wycome is anything to go by.

So... With some further updates this week:

Cech/Courtois, Schwarzer, Blackman

Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Luis, Terry, Cahill, Zouma

Matic, Fabregas, Ramires, Van Ginkel, Mikel, Chalobah

Hazard, Willian, Oscar, Schurrle, Salah

Costa, Lukaku, Torres

As it stands, this is likely to be very close.

Still some areas that need some work. S, CM, D and AM.

D: I'd like another defender but Omeruo and Kalas are off on loan. We don't know what the plan is yet for Ake. PvA has himself stated he's off and Bertrand likely to be sold. As it stands we've got three FBs and three CBs with one of the FBs able to fill in. It's a great mix but I do feel we are one man short...

At CM my option would be to move on Mikel/Van Ginkel (transfer/loan) and replace either with an upgrade. Preferably an upgrade so we're talking about a new second/third choice sort of option. High quality in other words.

As far as our AMs go we've got one star, two really good players, one who's about to get a big break and a project. The greedy part of me would like a 2-3 type AM. Same class or better than Willian and Oscar.

For S I'd like a different type to what we've got. More technical in the Aguero/Tevez sense where you've got physique and technique combined.

That's another four players on too of the three we've got so far. I think I'm gonna be left "disappointed"!

Odd (but true) that we are still as many as 4 short of total dominance. In reality, no one ever gets to that point with their squad do they? There's always "just one more".