• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Official: Diego Costa Departs.

Recommended Posts

The club and Conte have handled this situation brilliantly, as much as the media tried to unsttle us they failed miserably.  

There was a lot of over the top reaction from a lot of Chelsea fans, some of it was embarrassing.  They couldn't see past what was being written and some of what I saw written was shocking.  If we win the league this season Costa will be one of THE MAIN reasons and that will be for the second time. If he then decides to leave in the summer, and I wouldn't blame him one bit, he would leave after helping us to win two out of three league title's and I for one would thank him and wish him all the best. No ill feeling from me whatsoever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18 January 2017 at 1:55 PM, exiledblue said:

on one hand yes, I agree he is a monster to have in your team. But I am getting fed up of reading window after window he wants out.

So the media has accomplished their goal then. 

Dont give them the satisfaction. Of course it was a fabricated story. If you have followed how we're treated and just have a mindset of questioning things it was obvious it was made up as soon as it was out. 

They have now back-tracked (like I predicted) and changed the tune to "he's off in the summer" (like I also predicted).

Its how they earn their living. They lie. Now they can spin on this story for 6 months. And people will lap it up like the truth.

I wish people had more self-respect! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
15 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

So the media has accomplished their goal then. 

Dont give them the satisfaction. Of course it was a fabricated story. If you have followed how we're treated and just have a mindset of questioning things it was obvious it was made up as soon as it was out. 

They have now back-tracked (like I predicted) and changed the tune to "he's off in the summer" (like I also predicted).

Its how they earn their living. They lie. Now they can spin on this story for 6 months. And people will lap it up like the truth.

I wish people had more self-respect! 

Well quite. It amazes me that people get so annoyed my nothing more than rumours.  

On 1/19/2017 at 7:52 AM, Martin1905 said:

The club and Conte have handled this situation brilliantly, as much as the media tried to unsttle us they failed miserably.  

There was a lot of over the top reaction from a lot of Chelsea fans, some of it was embarrassing.  They couldn't see past what was being written and some of what I saw written was shocking.  If we win the league this season Costa will be one of THE MAIN reasons and that will be for the second time. If he then decides to leave in the summer, and I wouldn't blame him one bit, he would leave after helping us to win two out of three league title's and I for one would thank him and wish him all the best. No ill feeling from me whatsoever.

QFT. good post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2017 at 8:52 AM, Martin1905 said:

The club and Conte have handled this situation brilliantly, as much as the media tried to unsttle us they failed miserably.  

 

I like Conte for his honesty or at least that it looks like honesty and leaves no possibility for press to prise into something that may or may not be there.......keep something in house if its there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
13 minutes ago, Hugh Jars 99 said:

Could you imagine how these boards would have sounded this last week had Prescott been involved?

John or Jimmy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hugh Jars 99 said:

Could you imagine how these boards would have sounded this last week had Prescott been involved?

Not really the kind of thing he ever got involved with, imagining the worst of our players based on the press.  James always had/has a very positive approach to our players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Not really the kind of thing he ever got involved with, imagining the worst of our players based on the press.  James always had/has a very positive approach to our players.

Agreed. JP can be accused of a lot of things, but being disrespectful to Our Players based on Press reports is not one of them. He was generally Pro Player and Anti Managers....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir   

I'm gonna be GUTTED if we lose Costa in the summer. His stats are absolutely terrific and must be right up there with the best we've had here. And, this is even taking in to consideration last season where the whole squad was a mess he could of had even better stats had he been on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now