• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Official: Diego Costa Departs.

I'm hoping he propels Atleti to seriously challenge Barca and RM this year because, lets face it, he is a born winner and has already been the lead in 3 title winning teams. JT's statement says a lot - especially the bit about underrated. A crazy goals to game ratio and instead people choose to focus on the limited periods he went without scoring and fixate on that! :s

bert19   

Much as he's nuts, I'm really missing Diego.  The team could really do with a player of his talismanic nature at the moment

paulw66   
40 minutes ago, bert19 said:

Much as he's nuts, I'm really missing Diego.  The team could really do with a player of his talismanic nature at the moment

he is also hardly pulling up trees at Atletico 

On April 12, 2018 at 10:59 AM, paulw66 said:

he is also hardly pulling up trees at Atletico 

He has made a huge difference to Atleti IMO. Maybe not statistically, but they certainly look a much more confident side with him there. And we certainly seem lacking in confidence and "edge"....so....

51 minutes ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

He has made a huge difference to Atleti IMO. Maybe not statistically, but they certainly look a much more confident side with him there. And we certainly seem lacking in confidence and "edge"....so....

Giroud or Morata

Diego or Torres.  I know which ones I'd want to play with.  

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Giroud or Morata

Diego or Torres.  I know which ones I'd want to play with.  

Its sad that Arsenal's benchwarmer is now in serious contention to become Chelsea's number 1 because Real's benchwarmer didn't manage to fill the boots of Atleti's (and formerly Chelsea's) number 1!