• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

NK Olimpija Ljubijana 1 Chelsea 2

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our 4th pre-season friendly of the 2014/2015 season, against NK Olimpija Ljubijana at Stadion Stozice, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 16:15, Sunday, 27th July, 2014.

Holymoly   

Hopefully getting closer to starting players who will actually open the season at Burnley although I hear l'Arse are giving their German players the beginning of the season off. I'm guessing Schurlle won't be too keen to give his competition for places too much of a head start at Chelsea though?

Hopefully getting closer to starting players who will actually open the season at Burnley although I hear l'Arse are giving their German players the beginning of the season off. I'm guessing Schurlle won't be too keen to give his competition for places too much of a head start at Chelsea though?

I doubt Schurrle or the Brazilians will be available for Burnley. A rest now will benefit us for the remainder of the season so it's probably the right way to go.

As for Sunday's game, I believe Cesc, Costa, Azpi, Torres, and Cahill will all get 45 mins each.

jones   

I think we host Sociedad on the Tue before Burnley for one reason: to extend the pre-season for the Belgian, Brazilian, German and Nigerian players. I expect none/few of them to start at Burnley, but those who don't will start against Sociedad. Expect to be mixed with youth players, as those who start against Burnley will not play much against Sociedad.

Looking forward to the game on Sunday, and especially to see Costa in blue.

ripz   

https://twitter.com/chelseafc/status/493403054595915777/photo/1

https://twitter.com/chelseafc/status/493404607943827456/photo/1

Today's team (4-2-3-1): Delac; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Zouma, Luis; Matic, Fabregas; Salah, Boga, Brown; Costa. #CFC

badge_normal.pngToday's subs: Cech, Ivanovic, Ake, Terry, Christensen, Chalobah, Van Ginkel, Romeu, Baker, Swift, Solanke, Bamford, Torres. #CFC

Costa up front from the start, Fabregas starts,Boga starts, lovely looking team :D Interesting that Fabregas is in the pivot and not in the Oscar position.

plenty streams

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=266879∂=sports

Holymoly   

Think it's quite telling that Cahill is captain today....the sign of things to come?

Chelsea 4231:

Delac; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Cahill ©, Luis; Matic, Fabregas; Salah, Boga, Brown; Costa

Bench: Cech, Ivanovic, Ake, Terry, Christensen, Chalobah, Van Ginkel, Romeu, Baker, Swift, Solanke, Bamford, Torres.

Fabregas at CM - will be interesting to see him play there.

Interesting team. Plenty of things to look out for here. Debuts for Fabregas and Costa (and Delac?), Brown and Boga featuring with top players around them, both Azpilicueta and Luis in the full back positions. Maybe a Drogba sighting!

Scooba   

Fabregas playing where he was bought for. Nothing surprising there.