• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Werder Bremen 3 Chelsea 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our 6th pre-season friendly of the 2014/2015 season, against Werder Bremen at Weserstadion, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 16:00, Sunday, 3rd August, 2014.

to think we've played so far without:

Schurrle, Oscar, Willian, Hazard, Drogs, Courtois....

Hope a couple get an appearance, first glimpse of Drosta the destroyer?

Holymoly   

Could do with some sense of Jose's first team getting some minutes playing together. What's the point of pre-season if the first time they play on the same pitch is at Turf Moor?

Could do with some sense of Jose's first team getting some minutes playing together. What's the point of pre-season if the first time they play on the same pitch is at Turf Moor?

He's working on that. Wednesday he substituted a whole lot later than before in pre-season. But it will take a bit of time to bed in players coming back from holiday. I suspect a couple of them won't be ready for Burnley. Atleast not to start.

Sciatika   

I have a feeling the real "first team" won't be up to full speed until September.

Holymoly   

Presumably we'll have the ludicrous international break again after about 3 games of the season?

Presumably we'll have the ludicrous international break again after about 3 games of the season?

In the first week of September, yes. Although at least this year they're not having a round of August friendlies immediately after the FIRST game of the season...

My team would be:

------------Cech

Azpi--Cahill--Terry--Luis

-----Matic---Van Ginkel

Salah-Fabregas-Torres

-----------Costa

Bench: Courtois, Ake, Zouma, Ivanovic, Chalobah, Romeu, Mikel, Baker, Boga, Solanke, Drogba (plus whoever I might have forgot)