Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jedini

Forecast The Result 2014/2015

26 posts in this topic

EVERTON v CHELSEA 3:6

Scorers: Costa, Ivanovic, Coleman (o.g.), Matic, Ramires, Costa

What an absolute cracker! Yes, conceded three which was unusual and unpleasant, but what a thriller at Goodison! Worth of saving it for your own collection :)

Nineteen entries this week, and it was safe to say, without even looking , there would be no perfect prediction this time around.

Gaurav_blue ended up earning "Correct result" point because the rules say - you cannot change your forecast. So, his original forecast (1:2) stood, and delivered him that valuable point :)

Welcome SZB LOVES CHELSEA and akshayathreya!!!

H4HNk50.png

hXVt9Zz.png

Swansea thread is up! You can follow the link in my signature :)

CHELSEA v SWANSEA CITY 4:2

Scorers: Costa, Costa, Costa, Remy

Seven in four! His name is Diego Costaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! And how about Remy on his debut? Just consolidate that defense and we are flying high!

Only sixteen entries this week, and again, without even looking, it was pretty obvious after the final whistle there would be no correct result to find.

WHYSOSLOWYEH the only member predicting us scoring four, but clean sheet was unfortunately never going to happen :(

Welcome CostaTheBlue and hallgalley!!!

VTBl4bk.png

5fq35xQ.png

Manchester City thread is up! You can follow the link in my signature :)

CHELSEA v SCHALKE 04 1:1

Scorers: Fabregas

MANCHESTER CITY v CHELSEA 1:1

Scorers: Schürrle

Thought it would be better to wait with the table after that UCL home match, and I guess I was right since the clash at Etihad delivered six correct results, and one correct score vs zero hits from Schalke predictions!

Seventeen entries for the Premiership match prediction, and only thirteen for UCL. I will keep reminding you in our matchday threads, so hopefully we'll see better numbers in coming weeks.

Chrisb, our last season's Champion, the only member with correct result from those two matches. But now only two members at the top: Harvz and aussieblue53, closely followed by Mataku and Chrisb.

SZB LOVES CHELSEA still without a hit after four entries.

Welcome Mkaya!!!

SuqKrNB.png

Nb3x9O1.png

Bolton and Aston Villa threads are up! You can follow the links in my signature :)

CHELSEA v BOLTON WANDERERS 2:1

Scorers: Zouma, Oscar

CHELSEA v ASTON VILLA 3:0

Scorers: Oscar, Costa, Willian

Great reaction from the team following two unlucky draws last week in UCL and at Etihad! Excellent against Villa today, and somewhat routine performance on Wednesday, when the team played League Cup match vs the Trotters.

Exactly the same number of entries as last week - seventeen for the Premiership match prediction, and only thirteen for LC. I will keep reminding you in our matchday threads, so hopefully we'll see better numbers in coming weeks.

How about Richard Redmond? Two out of two this week, my friends, with one extra point delivered from Diego Costa's eight Prem goal!!! Hats off to you RR!

Chrisb - was he our last season't Champion or what? :) If you needed any further proof, here is one! Another perfect one on Wednesday, with an extra point on Oscar, and almost hit the jackpot for the week after his Villa prediction, but was short a single goal.

hallgalley earned himself a place in Premiership with a couple of correct scores.

KQIWHgW.png

FFuzsb6.png

Sporting and Arsenal threads are up! You can follow the links in my signature :)

SPORTING LISBON v CHELSEA 0:1

Scorers: Matic

CHELSEA v ARSENAL 2:0

Scorers: Hazard, Costa

What a good week that was - making things the way they are supposed to be in the UCL (thanks, Maribor), and extending the streak against Arsenal. That makes three clean sheets in a row now!

Higher number of entries for the UCL match (15), but the same number for the Premiership forecast represents a slight drop from previous weeks; hopefully it won't become a trend.

Champions League night in Portugal brought us the most correct scores predicted for a single match (4), and combined with the ones from Arsenal (2) definitely the most in (congested) week.

Richard Redmond briefly took over the first place after Tuesday, but Chrisb answered right away with a bonus point on Sunday, and that point makes a difference now. Great calls from hallgalley, aussieblue53 and Bluebreezer54 (vs Sporting), and Sleeping Dave who also earned an extra point (vs Arsenal).

Welcome Panda!

IHHDqne.png

Ulh9Epy.png

Crystal Palace, NK Maribor, Man United and Shrewsbury Town are up! You can follow the links in my signature :)

CRYSTAL PALACE v CHELSEA 1:2

Scorers: Oscar, Fabregas

CHELSEA v NK MARIBOR 6:0

Scorers: Remy, Drogba, Terry, Viler (og), Hazard, Hazard

MANCHESTER UNITED v CHELSEA 1:1

Scorers: Drogba

SHREWSBURY TOWN v CHELSEA 1:2

Scorers: Drogba, Grandison (og)

Now that was a busy week, and if it wasn't for Phil Dowd - it would have been a perfect one too.

I will get to it right away and let the numbers do the talking.

Sleeping Dave the only member to forecast the correct score from any of those four matches (!!!), while Panda and Harvz are the only two to predict a draw at Old Trafford.

Number of entries: Palace 14, Maribor 14, United 14, Shrewsbury 11.

One more thing I wasn't aware of - Mataku changed his username recently and is now Panda. I corrected it. Thanks for the pm, Panda! :)

Welcome Droy!

0mza8R2.jpg

3N9Okqh.jpg

QPR and Maribor are up! You can follow the links in my signature :)

CHELSEA v QUEENS PARK RANGERS 2:1

Scorers: Oscar, Hazard

NK MARIBOR v CHELSEA 1:1

Scorers: Matic

LIVERPOOL v CHELSEA 1:2

Scorers: Cahill, Costa

Still undefeated! Keep it up, Chels!!!

Number of entries: QPR 14, Maribor 11, Liverpool 15

Champions League match against Sporting Lisbon in Portugal held the most correct scores predicted for a single match (4), until now... Five correctly predicted scores against Liverpool is our new record now, and all five predictors earned an extra point with Costa's winning goal: bromleyblue, Sleeping Dave, Panda, Bluebreezer54 and myself :)

Welcome blue moon!

fasPqBP.jpg

YihJ8To.jpg

International break is next :D

CHELSEA v WEST BROMWICH 2:0

SCHALKE 04 v CHELSEA 0:5

Scorers: Terry, Willian, Kirchhoff (og), Drogba, Ramires

SUNDERLAND v CHELSEA 0:0

Scorers:

CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM 3:0

Scorers: Hazard, Drogba, Remy

Still undefeated! Keep it up, Chels!!!

Number of entries: West Brom 13, Schalke13, Sunderland 13, Tottenham 12

Four matches and only two correct scores, both coming from our clash with the Baggies: Sea foot and hallgalley. While Schalke and Sunderland results were both extremely tough to predict, many were very close on bagging extra points yesterday, but came up just short.

Welcome paulw66 and phobson!

v1zez9o.jpg

rvm8au6.jpg

Newcastle, Sporting, Hull and Derby are up! You can follow the links in my signature :)

NEWCASTLE v CHELSEA 2:1

Scorers: Drogba

CHELSEA v SPORTING LISBON 3:1

Scorers: Fabregas, Schürrle, Mikel

CHELSEA v HULL CITY 2:0

DERBY COUNTY v CHELSEA 1:3

Scorers: Hazard, Luis, Schürrle

It was nice while it lasted. No longer undefeated, but seems like the unnecessary burden is off our back now.

Number of entries: Newcastle 14, Sporting 11, Hull 12, Derby 11

I will try to do a set of four matches from now on. This time around we had six correct scores: vs Sporting - Bluebreezer54, vs Hull - Chrisb, hallgalley, drogba190512 (all three with a bonus point), vs Derby - Panda, Harvz. .

Our title holder Chrisb took the lead once again :) Here are the standings.

APmPjl3.jpg

Yox4itq.jpg

Stoke, West Ham, Southampton and Spurs are up! You can follow the links in my signature :)

STOKE CITY v CHELSEA 0:2

Scorers: Terry, Fabregas

CHELSEA v WEST HAM 2:0

Scorers: Terry, Costa

SOUTHAMPTON v CHELSEA 1:1

Scorers: Hazard

TOTTENHAM v CHELSEA 5:3

Scorers: Costa, Hazard, Terry

CHELSEA v WATFORD 3:0

Scorers: Willian, Remy, Zouma

Number of entries: Stoke 11, West Ham 10, Southampton 9, Tottenham 13, Watford 10

Obviously there isn't much interest in this competition. Throughout five matches only two correct scores: vs Stoke - Richard Redmond, vs West Ham - Sleeping Dave (+ bonus point).

Here are the standings.

rmvUXTq.jpg

dY4v9kC.jpg

Newcastle, Swansea and Liverpool threads are up!