• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JohnnyG

Has anyone managed to sign in to the new Ticket Exchange?

JohnnyG   

I've tried a few times over the last couple of days with no joy and I'm not sure whether it's just my account or the system having problems, there doesn't seem to be a number to contact them on either.

I had the same problem: couldn't even find the webpage for it until today. Finally it's there at https://cfcexchange.pvxgateway.com/login, and seems to work. On the website, it says "We do not have a specific number for the Exchange; however you can speak to our box office staff about any related enquiries. The number is 0871 984 1905 (UK) / 0044 207 835 6000 (overseas). Please note that calls are charged at 10p per minute."

JohnnyG   

My account number doesn't exist apparently even though it's the same one I've used to log in for years and the one on my ST, I'll have to try the box office number I guess.

Ta.

I was able to login today. I had to use my DOB (ddmmyyyy) instead of my normal password but it worked

In that case it seems that the ticket exchange is on a different system to the main ticket interface. So the account name is the same (membership/season ticket no.) but it's possible to have a different password for each.

OzzyCFC   

In that case it seems that the ticket exchange is on a different system to the main ticket interface. So the account name is the same (membership/season ticket no.) but it's possible to have a different password for each.

It's definitely using a different DB. I've been using my DOB to access it.

I feel I have to share how pleased I am with the Ticket Exchange. I used it for the first time this morning to put my seat for the West Ham game up for sale (since going to a Boxing Day game involves writing off the entire day for travel due to lack of trains running...and I went to the Swansea game on Boxing Day last year...it's a decision largely made to placate the wife. Besides, it's on TV. >_>).

My ticket got sold in - no exaggeration - about six seconds flat.

Superb.

paulw66   

I feel I have to share how pleased I am with the Ticket Exchange. I used it for the first time this morning to put my seat for the West Ham game up for sale (since going to a Boxing Day game involves writing off the entire day for travel due to lack of trains running...and I went to the Swansea game on Boxing Day last year...it's a decision largely made to placate the wife. Besides, it's on TV. >_>).

My ticket got sold in - no exaggeration - about six seconds flat.

Superb.

Great news, cheers.

Same experience selling West Brom tickets. Put mine on sale, then my son's. By the time I had, both had gone. Ten seconds at most. Nice supporting a popular club, isn't it?