• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bridgejunky

Read Jose's Mind Challenge (Burnley 18/08/2014)

I don't usually do this, but here goes

Cech

Azp

Cahill

Terry

Luis

Matic

Fabregas

Hazard

Schurrle

Costa

Torres

Welcome Paul and a bold selection to start with. :)

Courtois

Ivanovich

Cahill

Terry

Azpillicueta

Fabregas

Matic

Schurlle

Oscar

Hazard

Costa

Vinod   

Looking forward to be a regular.

Cech

Azpi

Ivanovic

Terry

Luis

Mikel

Matic

Fabregas

Hazard

Oscar

Costa

Courtois

Ivanovic

Cahill

Terry

Azpilicueta

Matic

Fabregas

Oscar

Schurrle

Hazard

Costa

Great to be back! Keep up the great work Bridgejunky!

Silly question perhaps but an edited line-up would then count as two predictions?

Meaning if I had posted 10 players in my first line-up and quickly added the missing man I could still make a third prediction? How will you be able to see the first prediction only contained 10 players?

Cheers Stan - really looking forward to this season. Will be really hard to defend my two titles but I'll do my best! Good luck to all of you participating!

Silly question perhaps but an edited line-up would then count as two predictions?

Meaning if I had posted 10 players in my first line-up and quickly added the missing man I could still make a third prediction? How will you be able to see the first prediction only contained 10 players?

Cheers Stan - really looking forward to this season. Will be really hard to defend my two titles but I'll do my best! Good luck to all of you participating!

Hello Dave,

Edits made within the standard maximum time permitted for edits will not count as a second entry. That standard permitted time is five minutes.

Under certain circumstances the forum will allow edits to be made more than five minutes after the original post appeared. If you do that however, the edit will count as an additional entry.