• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Everton 3 Chelsea 6

trad11   

Seems harsh to drop Oscar for this game after his solid performance against Leicester, but I could also condone the use of Ramires and Willian for this one

xCELERYx   

Can't afford to start slow yet again, Everton have the quality there to take advantage of that. I wouldn't mind seeing Oscar dropped and maybe Ramires come in for some extra midfield run. Salah on the bench to add a bit of zip later in the game to help keep their fullbacks pinned deep.

Possibly missing Shurls through injury will be a big loss.

xCELERYx   

Seems harsh to drop Oscar for this game after his solid performance against Leicester, but I could also condone the use of Ramires and Willian for this one

Wouldn't say he was solid. He had a good maybe 20 minutes all up, certainly one of the weaker performers over the last 2 games.

Urgh. Hate this fixture. can't decide whether their 2 results are good or bad for us...will they be more defensively resolute and hungrier for a win or will they be losing confidence to get 3 points.

Willians cameo and ramires legs, I agree may be needed for this

Dangerous game. Everton carry a legitimate goal threat and will be organised and resolute.

Can't see many goals in this one*

*so a 4-4 is in order then!

Holymoly   

Urgh. Hate this fixture.

Urgh. Hate this kickoff time.

Holymoly   

Dangerous game. Everton carry a legitimate goal threat and will be organised and resolute.

If Arsenal can squirrel away a draw at Goodison I think we need to be looking for at least a similar result, and hopefully a well planned victory.

Luis in for Azpi and Ramires to partner Matic, pushing Cesc up in place of Oscar, and Willian for Schurrle if he is injured

xCELERYx   

If Arsenal can squirrel away a draw at Goodison I think we need to be looking for at least a similar result, and hopefully a well planned victory.

Luis in for Azpi and Ramires to partner Matic, pushing Cesc up in place of Oscar, and Willian for Schurrle if he is injured

I'd actually more tempted to see Cesc stay deeper and Ramires be the more advanced of a 3 man midfield. Use his ability to get forward, while keeping Cesc in his more favoured position, particularly with how he's played so far. Pushing him further forward would probably suit Everton more tbh.

Hopefully we learn from the onslaught on Arsenal this will be a tough match as always hope for 3 points but be prepared for a draw. We will be up against it for some of this game and we need to react to that positively.