• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Everton 3 Chelsea 6

paulw66   

didn't realise we've lost 4 out of the last 5 there.

2013/14 - 0-1, should have won the game

2012/13 - Under the FSW we won 2-1 due to SFL's double

2011/12 - 2-0 defeat under AVB or RdM when some useless CF scored

2010/11 - lost 1-2 in Ancellotti's last game

This means we must have lost there in our double winning season..........anyone?

I still don't see the point of rotating just yet. Same line up as in the first two games for me - Willian has been good from the bench. Ramires starting is just a little negative in my opinion.

didn't realise we've lost 4 out of the last 5 there.

2013/14 - 0-1, should have won the game

2012/13 - Under the FSW we won 2-1 due to SFL's double

2011/12 - 2-0 defeat under AVB or RdM when some useless CF scored

2010/11 - lost 1-2 in Ancellotti's last game

This means we must have lost there in our double winning season..........anyone?

Did Torres score for Everton?

Yep, Malouda's opener was overturned by a Saha brace.

And in 08/09 we drew 0-0...

Yep, Malouda's opener was overturned by a Saha brace.

That game sucked. It was freezing cold in the stands. Remember I downed a few cans of lager and a few cheeky chugs of whisky on the concourse just to keep the warm.

It was utterly ridiculous - even for a Swede!

jones   

Everton away in late Saturday fixture. Not super optimistic. But they will be without Barkley, Pienaar and Atsu, so they are a little light in creativity. Lukaku a doubt, but think he will relish the chance to score against us, and a toe injury won't stop him - it is only a matter of how many painkillers he needs ...

Agree with those that want Ramires in for Oscar. Willian or Schurrle? Difficult, but since it's likely to be a tight game, I will rather have Schurrle as a sub coming on when we need goals than Willian. Assume defence will be the same, but still a bit weird if Luis is not given a debut soon.

Oh yeah, and Torres in for Costa please!

Scooba   

Don't agree with posters who believe Ramires should be starting this. Everton are not exactly a team who we need to press high and close down. We will likely see 60%(+) possession in this game as I'm sure they will be reasonably happy to sit back and try counter us, or at least that's probably the most likely way of beating us. For that reason a front 6 of Costa, Hazard, Oscar, schurrle/Willian, Fabregas and Matic is essential and will give us more than enough when on the ball to win this.

Oh yeah, and Torres in for Costa please!

You ok mate?

Harvz   

Eto'o to feature?

Watch Mourinho come out to the dugouts early and offer his seat to Eto'o as he walks past.