• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum Administrator

Chelsea Champions League Travel 2014 / 2015

Chelsea Champions League Travel

Sporting Lisbon v CHELSEA Tuesday September 30th –

Kick Off 19.45hrs

Return Coach From Albufeira to Lisbon – £28

With 4 Easyjet flights per day to Faro we expect the coach to fill up quckly.

Itinerary – Tuesday September 30th (All times local)

Depart Albufeira – 10.30am
Arrive Lisbon – 1.30pm – Fans will be dropped in the City Centre giving you the chance to spend the afternoon at your leisure. You will need to make your own way to the stadium Estádio José Alvalade.
The stadium is served by a metro system. Following the game the Coach will be waiting near the stadium for the return trip to Albufeira.
Depart Lisbon – Approx 10.30pm – Coach will depart shortly after the final whistle and we are expected to be back in Albufeira approx 1.30am

To Book This Option Please Click Here
or call Mark 07952472695 or Email: sales@ontheballtravel.com

FC Schalke 04 v CHELSEA Tuesday November 25th – Kick Off 19.45hrs

Return Coach From London Victoria to Gelsenkirchen – £69

Itinerary (All times local)

Monday 24th November
Depart London Victoria – 11.15pm
Tuesday 25th November
Arrive Dover – 1.15am
Depart Dover – 2.20am
Arrive Calais 4.50am
Arrive Gelsenkirchen – Approx 9am – Fans will be dropped in the City Centre giving you the chance to spend the afternoon at your leisure. You will need to make your own way to the stadium Veltins Arena. The stadium is served by a tram system. Following the game the Coach will be waiting near the stadium for the return trip to London
Tuesday 25th November
Depart Gelsenkirchen – Approx 11.15pm – Coach will depart shortly after the final whistle and we are expected to be back in London approx 7.30am on Wednesday 26th November.

To Book This Option Please Click Here

or call Mark 07952472695 or Email: sales@ontheballtravel.com

Chrisb   

Anyone know how many tickets we will get for Maribor?

I believe the ground only holds around 13,000 so would expect us to get about six or seven hundred

paulw66   

I believe the ground only holds around 13,000 so would expect us to get about six or seven hundred

I tweeted Maribor yesterday. They said about 1,000

More than expected.

Afternoon all, for the Schalke game do most Chelsea fans stay in Bochum? Heard Gelsenkerkin is dead? I've booked up already and hotel booked in Bochum seems a bit more livelier than Gelsenkerkin?

Chrisb   

Afternoon all, for the Schalke game do most Chelsea fans stay in Bochum? Heard Gelsenkerkin is dead? I've booked up already and hotel booked in Bochum seems a bit more livelier than Gelsenkerkin?

Lot of us stayed in Bochum last season and a I know me and a few others are this time too. It's quite a good day out and the train to the match is free with your ticket. Gelsenkirchen has nothing.

I tweeted Maribor yesterday. They said about 1,000

More than expected.

Indeed, didn't think they'd give us that many. Never been to Slovenia before so I'm looking forward to this one!

paulw66   

Cheers for that mate.

Last year, a couple of hours before kick off, we went to a bar at the ground - locals were really friendly and had no problem with us being there.

Chrisb   

Further to this I now know there will be loads of Chels in Bochum on the day, some are staying in Dusseldorf but coming to Bochum for pre-match and even more are staying in Bochum. The whole place is very away fan friendly and will be a great day out! Pommes mit mayo!