• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum Administrator

Chelsea Champions League Travel 2014 / 2015

Me and a few others arrive early Monday morning can't bloody wait! Hopefully there will be quiet a few of us there the Monday for a good old jolly up! Seems like most the pubs are on the same street in Bochum so we can get together and turn the place blue.

Sporting Lisbon have recieved 540 tickets for Maribor away priced at 30 euros each I would expect us to get the same

paulw66   

Sporting Lisbon have recieved 540 tickets for Maribor away priced at 30 euros each I would expect us to get the same

unless Lisbon took less on the basis they didn't think they would be sold?

You might be right Paul, Sporting Lisbon might have asked for fewer tickets also another point Chelsea tickets might be more than 30 euros each.

Afternoon all, for the Schalke game do most Chelsea fans stay in Bochum? Heard Gelsenkerkin is dead? I've booked up already and hotel booked in Bochum seems a bit more livelier than Gelsenkerkin?

I went to schalke in 2007 but can't remember which pub I went to. All I remember is that it was straight in front of you when you walked out of the train station . Full of Chelsea and the outside of the pub was covered in Chelsea flags. Free buses were put on take us to ground . Can anybody help to identify pub ?

The ticket allocation for Sporting Lisbon is 2380 priced £33.00 each onsale from 7am thursday 11th september 2014

The Bochum Triangle sounds proper lively? Over 60 bars and restaurants! The train runs straight from Bochum to Gelsenkirchen as well. Hopefully a good few of us there on the Monday night?.

Leo91   

Never been to a European away match before but looking to break my duck with the Schalke game. Would it be easier to use the Thomas Cook coach as it takes you straight to the stadium rather than the ontheball.com offer, while cheaper, means you have to make your way to the stadium ?

Hope they have a beer tent like this when we go to Schalke. Rangers fans the Penny Arcade song Beer and a Dolly Bird