• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Official: Loic Remy Departs.

Lots to like about this buy. You have a player that loves to run through the lanes in Remy, which means that if Costa should go out we don't have to alter our gameplan very much. If we only had Drogba we would have to change our setup and go for a much more direct approach, so this move makes a lot of sense.

You have striker number one and two who are very similar with regards to attacking approach. And striker number three who offers something different to those two, which is strong target man play.

I have no idea who runs transfers now but my God it's beautiful to have a clear cut strategy in place with regards to transfers.

Zoowraa   

Good signing. I hope we now use the option to give Costa a break for certain matches and not run him into the ground like Atletico did last season.

How far back do you have to go before we have a set of striking options better than this?

Sure, you can raise questions about all three of our strikers to some degree or another, but Costa/Remy/Drogba is the best we've had it in years.

Harvz   

Outstanding work by the club. Shop closed now I'd imagine with Van Ginkel rumoured to have agreed a loan deal to AC Milan.

Welcome to the best club in the world Remy!

Had hoped for a more ambitious signing but there's good things to like with this signing. Cheap fee, relatively low wages and can cover more than one position.

This will probably spell bad news for Salah though as I can see Remy being ahead of him in the AM pecking order.

Anyone have an idea of his physical status right now? I know be started he first two QPR games but haven't seen any footage from either game. Is he well up to speed?

Holymoly   

The club has been quite magnificent this transferwindow.

Possibly overdue praise needs to be directed towards Michael Emenalo