• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 4 Swansea City 2

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Swansea City at Stamford Bridge, before, during, and after the match.

Moderators and our legal people will keep an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note this un-moderated part of the forum is a privilege and its abuse may possibly result in the suspension of your account. Strictly no abuse towards fellow members. Try and keep the strong language down to a minimum, also.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00, Saturday, 13th September 2014.

Scooba   

I hate that we have to wait so long for this. ****ing internationals.

Holymoly   

Nice marker for the important stuff following....Shalke and City

Nice marker for the important stuff following....Shalke and City

I'd say all 38 league games are important. After all, we get three points for each win no matter the opposition right?

With our small squad having a good start to the season is crucial. No room for errors in any games.

Would certainly be nice to win and be three points clear (unless Villa beat Liverpool) heading into the City game...

Scooba   

I'd say all 38 league games are important. After all, we get three points for each win no matter the opposition right?

With our small squad having a good start to the season is crucial. No room for errors in any games.

We don't have a small squad. We have one of the strongest squads in the league. It's the opposite of a small squad.

We don't have a small squad. We have one of the strongest squads in the league. It's the opposite of a small squad.

I have never heard such drivel. One of the biggest squads in the league? With 16 usable outfield players?

I have never heard such drivel. One of the biggest squads in the league? With 16 usable outfield players?

W have 20 "usable" outfield players. I know you don't trust 4 of them, but they're part of our squad. And you can't twist that fact everytime to make a point.