• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 FC Schalke 04 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Champions League match against FC Schalke 04 at Stamford Bridge, before, during, and after the match.

Moderators and our legal people will keep an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note this un-moderated part of the forum is a privilege and its abuse may possibly result in the suspension of your account. Strictly no abuse towards fellow members. Try and keep the strong language down to a minimum, also.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:45, Wednesday,17th September 2014.

Can't wait to finally see that round black starred rag at the Bridge again. Schalke are going through a bad moment right now, but there is nothing worse than underestimating opponents in the Champions League. Take them seriously and get off to a good start!

JezQ8   

Vital to get 3 points shouldn't underestimate teams in the CL.

Bearing in mind, we have City on sunday maybe we might see Luis and Remy get a go.

My line up

Courtois

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Luis

Fabregas Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Remy

subs Cech,azbi,mikel, rameris,costa,schurle,salah

paulw66   

Does anyone know if tickets for this are still available?

There were some extras available the other day. If you want one or two, I have a mate who is looking to shift 2. PM me if interested.

There were some extras available the other day. If you want one or two, I have a mate who is looking to shift 2. PM me if interested.

Will do, have been away for a week, getting in tonight. Will call the club tomorrow, if nothing available, will PM.

Scooba   

I'll take another 3-0, repeat of last season. It should be quite a different game though, last season Schalke played reasonably well and controlled large parts of the game and we hit them on the counter a couple of times (if I remeber correctly). This game will see us keep the ball for large parts and try to stop them hitting us on the counter. They've not had a great start to their season though and shouldn't be strong enough to get anything from this game.

Sciatika   

Expect to see a load rested so a chance for Luis, Remy, Cech?, etc. to get a run out. Move Azpi to the right and give Iva a break as well. Maybe rest Hazard, Oscar and Matic too. 4-3-3

-------------Cech

Azpi----Cahill---Terry--Luis

------------Mikel

-----Ramires-Fabregas

Willian---Remy---Schurrle