• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Manchester City 1 Chelsea 1

Courtois

Ivan Cahill Terry Azpi

Matic Ramires

Fabregas

Willian Hazard

Costa

Agreed. My only question mark is Azpi/Luis.

Harvz   

Have to echo Didier's comments today... I'll be very disappointed if a single solitary boo is directed at Lampard on Sunday. The man is a legend for everything he has done for us. Its not great seeing him in another shade of blue, but respect is respect. Only the most fickle and spineless of so called fans would even think of trying to humiliate him in public like that.

Have to echo Didier's comments today... I'll be very disappointed if a single solitary boo is directed at Lampard on Sunday. The man is a legend for everything he has done for us. Its not great seeing him in another shade of blue, but respect is respect. Only the most fickle and spineless of so called fans would even think of trying to humiliate him in public like that.

If there's a single Chelsea fan booing Lampard this weekend it's nothing short of a disgrace.

There's bound to be one or two jack-the-lads who have a drink too many pre-game and act like ar*seholes if Lampard features. Hopefully the more sensible majority politely remind them how to behave if needs be ...

Absolutely imperative that we have three midfielders for this one and that Hazard continues his great work putting a shift in. I'm expecting the team above, with Ramires and Willian starting.

The little I've seen of City so far this season hasn't been too intimidating, but then Aguero and Silva only need a yard or a second and that all changes. Could do with Toure sleepwalking for another 90 minutes.

Got to be 433. Up to City to take the game to us.

Courtois

Ivanovic Cahill JT Luis

Matic Mikel Fabregas

Schurrle Costa Hazard

Chelsea: Cech, Oscar, Willian, Remy, Zouma, Azpilicueta, Ramires.

Sea foot   

If there's a single Chelsea fan booing Lampard this weekend it's nothing short of a disgrace.

Absolutely, we're not Arsenal fans after all.

paulw66   

Got to be 433. Up to City to take the game to us.

Courtois

Ivanovic Cahill JT Luis

Matic Mikel Fabregas

Schurrle Costa Hazard

Chelsea: Cech, Oscar, Willian, Remy, Zouma, Azpilicueta, Ramires.

Zero chance Ramires doesnt start this one.

Zoowraa   

Courtois

Ivan Cahill Terry Azpi

Matic Ramires

Fabregas

Willian Hazard

Costa

Yeah same here. Be surprised if this is not the team. Ramires and Willian are invaluable for this type of game.

Courtois

Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Luis

Fabs, Matic, Ramires

Willian, Costa, Hazard

I wouldn't play Schürrle because I thought he's been quite poor so far, except for the first game. He was really bad against Swansea and letting him start would send off wrong signals to Willian, who played well against Schalke. Moreover, Willian is better at pressing/defending, which will be important.

Ramires should play ahead of Oscar because he had two solid displays lately and is generally at his best when we play tough teams.

Luis was amazing against Schalke and deserves a start in the league in my opinion. Normally I would say pick Dave for the RB spot, but Ivanovic is very dangerous during standards, esp corners, which will be vital.

The rest is self explanatory. A lot will depend on Haz. I hope he will show the same spirit as in the first half against Schalke, when he was immense.