• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Aston Villa 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Aston Villa at Stamford Bridge, before, during, and after the match.

Moderators and our legal people will keep an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note this un-moderated part of the forum is a privilege and its abuse may possibly result in the suspension of your account. Strictly no abuse towards fellow members.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00, Saturday, 27th September 2014.

I don't care what their form is like or how high they are in the table - we absolutely need to win games like this if we're to move beyond the kind of cock-ups that scuppered our title challenge last season.

Costa to score a brace, obviously. ;)

crux   

This will be my first game at Stamford Bridge since I saw JT lift the trophy after our 8-0 thrashing of Wigan. Absolutely buzzing! Don't let me down you blues!

The one thing I'm hoping for in this game is that Oscar continues on from the Bolton game. Oscar looked so lively in that game, and eager. Its been ages since he's looked that good. A player like him is exactly what this team needs IMO. He's a personal favourite of mine anyway. Would simply love it if he can recapture his form of last-season's first half.

I have to admit to having an intense dislike for Villa. It stretches back over a number of their managers (and the odd player, of course). However the current incumbent, Lambert, I find particularly offensive. Would really like to see us take them apart and put him in his place.

Have nothing but bad things to say about Villa, kicked us all over the place when Ramires and Jose got sent off , hope we put 6 past them and Delph gets some back.

Scooba   

A repeat of 2 years ago would be nice. Certainly not unrealistic, look at the increase in attacking quality we have now.