• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 QPR 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against QPR at Stamford Bridge, before, during, and after the match.

Moderators and our legal people will keep an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note this un-moderated part of the forum is a privilege and its abuse may possibly result in the suspension of your account. Strictly no abuse towards fellow members.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00 Saturday, 1st November 2014.

Scooba   

Courtois

Ivan Cahill Terry Luis

Matic Fabregas

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

Looking forward to this.

Exactly what Scooba said.

We need an empathic win here. Make a statement. While City drops further points against United.

I can ask can't I?

4-0. In style.

The last time against that mob was one of the most depressing games ever. On the first day of the year aswell. Happy New Year.

Jaochs   
The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00 Saturday, 1st November 2014.
15:00 Saturday, 1st November 2014.

November

Oh dear, that time o' year again.

Lucky for QPR Rio is out. I would have loved to smash them with him in the team. And I agree with Scoobas team.

Oh dear, that time o' year again.

Amazing how we still get 6 games in despite a 2 week international break. I just hope Costa gets as many games for us as for Spain.

We need an empathic win here. Make a statement. While City drops further points against United.

I can ask can't I?

4-0. In style.

Be brilliant if that is the result. I'm a little surprised that you wouldn't want us to settle for 2-0 and just see the game out once we reach it?

Scooba   

I can ask can't I?

4-0. In style.

Realistically we could be 9 points clear of city after this weekend. I suspect it will probably be less but it is vital that we move 9 points clear for the Saturday night/Sunday morning minimum.