• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

NK Maribor 1 Chelsea 1

Does Costa need minutes or a rest?

Very good question. I would say that he should get some game time, but maybe coming on as a sub with 30 to go.

I imagine there'd be some rotation, injuries depending the game for the weekend picks itself so you would expect some changes.

I wouldn't even take Hazard and Costa over there.

Courtois

Azpi Cahill Zouma Luis

Matic Ramires

Schurrle Willian Salah

Drogba

They're probably not as bad as they looked at the Bridge but that team should be plenty strong enough.

ironstar   

Why the hell do we play the early Saturday kickoff when we play Wednesday evening in the CL... Those old fools at the FA. And Liverpool plays Tuesday of course. At least they get to travel as well, and hopefully get the everliving **** kicked out of them by Madrid.

I forgot that we're playing at 12:45 on Saturday. As a result my revised team is:

Cech

Azpi Zouma Cahill Luis

Matic Ramires

Schurrle Willian Salah

Drogba

Bench

Courtois

Terry

Ivan

Cesc

Ake

Hazard

Costa

For me that team should still beat Maribor, while the game against Liverpool is 10X more important.

Very gracious of you...!

Well frequently he does play when injured and when he's carrying a knock his turning speed, which is never the best, becomes Titanic!

paulw66   

Baker, Ake and Christiensen all travel in a squad of 22. Imagine they will all miss out along with 1 other senior player.

Want to make sure we win this game. I know they were hopeless against us at the Bridge but we should still respect them enough to give them enough with our lineup to give them a hiding.

Let's leave the chicken-counting to Arsenal, we could do without a silly result here because we took it too lightly.