• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Tottenham 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Tottenham Hotspur at Stamford Bridge, before, during, and after the match.

Moderators and our legal people will keep an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note this un-moderated part of the forum is a privilege and its abuse may possibly result in the suspension of your account. Strictly no abuse towards fellow members.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:45 Wednesday, 3rd December 2014.

Spurs finally looked like a football team against Everton after a long wait.

However, the good news is they'll probably go into the game on a high and try to play "their" football.

We should be able to out-football them provided that we have someone as a focal point up front, I'd be tempted to start Azpi and Luis and try to get them forward to whip some crosses in for Drogba , can't see Jose going with Remy, or two up front.

Hazard needs a big performance he was woeful against Sunderland , Oscar looked knackered so Ramires must surely feature.

Bit of a must win game.

Mind you it is Spurs so three points should be no problems!

I think Remy will start over Drogba. Also think the likes of Luis, Ramires, and Schurrle should get a start as well. Rests for Ivanovic, Willian, and Oscar. So something like this:

Courtois; Azpi, Cahill, JT, Luis; Ramires, Matic; Schurle, Fabregas, Hazard; Remy

Subs: Cech, Ivanovic, Mikel, Oscar, Salah, Willian, Drogba

ironstar   

Let's get back on track with a victory against the spuds. Remy to start and score. I have a funny feeling that Hazard will play a blinder. Fingers crossed.

We need to keep Eriksen silent, he has been their main danger man for the last couple of games. I trust Matic to do a job on him.

Scooba   

Probably the first must win of the season, in the league anyway. We cannot allow ourselves to drop points twice in a row, we are at home and it's a derby. Need big games from Hazard, Fabregas Matic and either Drogba or Remy. I would go with Remy and hope that spurs attack so there is space behind. Buzzing for this.

Is this on tv?

Surprisingly not. First time in a while this fixture hasn't been on TV. BT Sport had the rights as well, thought they would've preferred this game considering the slim pickings they usually have.

Probably the first must win of the season, in the league anyway. We cannot allow ourselves to drop points twice in a row, we are at home and it's a derby. Need big games from Hazard, Fabregas Matic and either Drogba or Remy. I would go with Remy and hope that spurs attack so there is space behind. Buzzing for this.

Big game from Willian would be nice as well. I expect our support to give him a huge boost, given who were playing