• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cfchoward

PSG Away

Just booked travel on Eurostar Monday 16th Feb 16.22-19.59 return Wednesday 18th Feb 19.10-20.39 £69.00 return happy days.

I really hope we take thousands to psg I can't forget how our disabled fans were treated by them this should be our yearly jolly up.

All booked up just hope I get a ticket now? Will probably go to loyalty points this one? Hopefully will have enough? I went to Paris last season was a great trip apart from the result but we still managed to squeeze through. Any guesses when ticket details will be announced?

I was there it was nothing few bottle's thrown and people running about there wasn't one arrest. I really hope that don't happen?Loads of us will still end up going with or without tickets surely would cause more trouble for the old bill to reduce the allocation?

I was there it was nothing few bottle's thrown and people running about there wasn't one arrest. I really hope that don't happen?Loads of us will still end up going with or without tickets surely would cause more trouble for the old bill to reduce the allocation?

I was there too. Just wouldn't surprise me if they did. May mean only getting the Upper or Lower so about 1,500.

This might be of interest to supporters who might not get a ticket or who are on a tight budget on the ball travel are running a coach from victoria to Paris £65.00 return leaving victoria 00.30 feb17th going to Dover on to Calais and then on to Paris for 09.30. Returning feb 17th 11.30 back to victoria feb 18th 07.00. This might be our last european trip so why not come for a good old knees up.