• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Stoke City 0 Chelsea 2

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Stoke City at Britannia Stadium, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00, Monday 22nd December, 2014.

Zoowraa   

Yep fully agree. Massive game this one, we need to head into the Xmas period of games off the back of a positive result.

Stoke not as direct as they were, but they seem to be saving their best for the bigger games at present. Any sort of win here will be a fantastic result, this is the kind of game city will be looking at as a viable opportunity for a slip up.

This will be one tough motherf.... of a game.

Away to Stoke who seem to be on fire. We're definitely far from showing the form from earlier in the season and I think some key players have lost form completely. Add the accumulated fatigue and Jose's insistence of not rotating and I think there's a great risk for our second PL loss of the season.

Hope I'm wrong but I've got a really, really bad feeling about this one.

I suppose it's going to be the usual ones;

Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpi; Matic, Fabregas; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Costa

I suppose there is a chance JM will continue with his more cautious approach of a Mikel-Matic midfield with Fabregas as the 10 and Oscar RW or bench.

Will be a very physical game with a raucous crowd and the opposition well up for it. Can definitely see Costa being targeted, and plenty of wrestling in the box. Will need a strong ref for this one.

Scooba   

8 hour round drive for this on Monday. Hope we get the result and I'm actually pretty confident we will. Moses won't be playing for them and he's been a source of a lot of their chances. We will definitely score, just cannot see them being able to handle Costa with the attacking players we have behind. So, whilst it looks a potential banana skin, I expect us to win it.

Will be a very physical game with a raucous crowd and the opposition well up for it. Can definitely see Costa being targeted, and plenty of wrestling in the box. Will need a strong ref for this one.

Not looking promising regarding the "strong ref" bit. Regardless of who is chosen, you can be sure they won't be "strong" or very competent.

Khobar   

Not looking promising regarding the "strong ref" bit. Regardless of who is chosen, you can be sure they won't be "strong" or very competent.[/quote

I'd guess Deane or Foy.