• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Southampton 1 Chelsea 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Southampton at St Mary's Stadium, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 14:05, Sunday 28th December, 2014.

Ham   

At least we go into this game safe in the knowledge that torres has definitely played his last game for Chelsea.

If we come away from this with 3 points I'll be thrilled. It depends on which soton turn up. If it's the rabbit in the headlights version that played city we'll be fine. Yesterday's version would be a concern. They were lethal in the box v Palace.

ironstar   

I have a lot of time for Koeman and the Saints, but let's tonk them. Then they can go on and take three points vs the Arse in their next match. An early win to keep the pace going would be great. No doubt City will take maximum points during the Christmas period.

Every game is huge, we must win to get a long run of straight wins going. We can't win them all but we can certainly win this one.

Won't be easy but if we play like we did yesterday while being slightly more clinical then we must aim to beat them. Seems counter-intuitive to risk running the main players into the ground but I think it's important everyone goes again for this game and then maybe change a couple for the Tottenham one.

I reckon Jose will make one or two changes for this one in that I expect to see both Schurrle and Luis to start this one. Other than that I hope we just start of strongly get a couple of goals and coast, however I don't think it's going to be that easy....

Just see the ever reliable Martin Tyler's pre match interview, I'm in no doubt who he'll be rooting for.

And they won't be wearing blue.

40 years since his first commentary, hope he falls off the gantry.