• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Tottenham 5 Chelsea 3

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Tottenham at White Hart Lane, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 17:30, Thursday 1st January, 2015.

I'm guessing it will be the same staring 11 we had against West Ham and then make quite a few changes for the FA Cup against Watford. As an aside watching MOTD's FA Cup promo you wouldn't know Chelsea have ever won it.

Saw that. Just like MODs regular opening sequence. Are we squeezed in there anywhere while we watch Frannie Lees chubby face? A tiny bit of Hazard is it I think.

Anyway....the final challenging game in the Christmas series against Spuds. It will take a mighty effort to grab three points, but I think we might just surprize ourselves and do it.

Scooba   

It really wouldn't be a surprise^, we are better than them in every aspect. 3-1 win.

3 point lane up. With a midfield of Chadli, Bentaleb, Mason, and Townsend, we really shouldn't have much trouble against them, along with keeping Ericksen and Kane quiet.

I think Jose will have the team fired up ready to bounce back from a dire performance against the Saints, 1-4 win I think, Terry and Costa definitely on the scoresheet.

It really wouldn't be a surprise^, we are better than them in every aspect. 3-1 win.

We won away at WHL in 2013 (4-2). To find the next win there one would have to go back to 2006.

We have had some great difficulties there over the last 8 seasons. Far from a clear win I reckon. We get away with a draw we'd have to be happy.

Scooba   

We won away at WHL in 2013 (4-2). To find the next win there one would have to go back to 2006.

We have had some great difficulties there over the last 8 seasons. Far from a clear win I reckon. We get away with a draw we'd have to be happy.

3/4 wins during this period is acceptable IMO. Anything less is disappointing, since we've already used our draw away at saints, this game is a must win. A must win that we are definitely capable of. Spurs have regressed over the years while we have progressed since 2012. We are a far superior team and I fully expect to win.

3/4 wins during this period is acceptable IMO. Anything less is disappointing, since we've already used our draw away at saints, this game is a must win. A must win that we are definitely capable of. Spurs have regressed over the years while we have progressed since 2012. We are a far superior team and I fully expect to win.

Completely disagree. Acceptable? You have to realise we've played some tough opponents during this time so I'm not sure how you come up with 3/4. Why not say we have to win every game?

Three away games (Soton, Stoke and Spurs). Add West Ham at home. To claim we have to win three of those is very harsh. Especially considering the circumstances of when they are played.