• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Tottenham 5 Chelsea 3

I played Spurs V Chelsea on FIFA today ,the console malfunctioned and went onto beginner in error and we won 0-22 , I'm expecting a closer game in reality, maybe 0-19.

Faramir   

This is a must win game for Chelsea...

Common Chelsea!!

Welcome to the forum Tradu!

Blue Rod   

Again another predicable game. Spurs have not been very good in possession lately. They seem undecided whether to play on counterattack or to dominate posession.

So if we take the game to them and take control of posession we win this one. If we try that protecting the back four thing again, Spurs will be all over us by half time. I hope we don't repeat the lineup at Southampton.

Spurs 0:2 Chelsea.

This game could prove difficult if we're not careful. Despite, the opposition's recent struggles I believe they can cause problems for us. But if we're organized for this match (considering that we're leading the table, we should be) we are definitely capable of extending our lead.

This is a must win game for Chelsea, cannot afford to draw another on the road after the Southampton draw. Although, a draw won't be the end of the world, regardless of whether Man City's result Chelsea will still hold onto top spot even if we lose. But as it is a derby we must bounce back with a win.

I'm confident the players will be ready, Mourinho will have his boys raring to go.

I expect 2 or 3 changes from our previous fixture. Azpilicueta should return to the starting 11 at the expense of Luis, Mikel should make way for Oscar and Schurrle will make way for Willian.

Probable Line-up:

...........................................................Courtois

Ivanovic...............................Cahill.........................Terry..........................Azpi

............................................Fabregas...................Matic

Willian.................................................Oscar...........................................Hazard

...........................................................Costa

Key I this match is to stop any service to Eriksen, Eriksen makes things happen. Terry and Cahil must also manage Kane who is in fine form.

We have to exploit their backline which is mediocre at times and we must be clinical.

It won't be a big score line but confident we will get all 3 points. Most likely with Mourinho's comments about the ref's having a campaign against us, the odds are we will get a penalty. LOL

Common Chelsea!!

Think that will be the line up as well, with Oscar & Willian (though Rambo would be fine by me also) back in the team from the start, we should be at full strength, can never guarantee a win, but we definitely won't lose and I think there is a good chance of taking all 3 points. Do that and with our fixture list for the New Year, we should really start to believe that we can go all the way and finish on top.

The biggest hurdle will then be the officials, can never predict the way that will go unfortunately.

I believe it is the honourable Mr Dowd.

OMG !

I wonder if we'll be able to tell what game he's watching this time?

OMG !

I wonder if we'll be able to tell what game he's watching this time?

Haha. Sorry to have ruined your NYE Mr Kelly!

But yeah - news of Dowd isn't great is it? Prick!

Come on let's get all the main players out there and try to blitz them. We're not scoring many late goals (at all) this season so let's try and smash them in the first hour. If Schurrle etc comes on at 0-0 then it'll end up as a huge win if we get it.

We should definitely be looking to win this but it won't be easy.

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

I played Spurs V Chelsea on FIFA today ,the console malfunctioned and went onto beginner in error and we won 0-22 , I'm expecting a closer game in reality, maybe 0-19.

I did that yesterday too but I only won 5-0 (hat-trick from Oscar), a thoroughly disappointing scoreline.