• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Tottenham 5 Chelsea 3

Well with Dowd as the ref I really can't see us winning this. It may sound silly to say, but I'm serious.

He will find a way to call a controversial call against us. A clear penalty not given, a red card to JT for no apparent reason etc etc.

The worst thing is to having to watch his face as he makes these calls. I think he enjoys it.

cii99mn1   

Well with Dowd as the ref I really can't see us winning this. It may sound silly to say, but I'm serious.

He will find a way to call a controversial call against us. A clear penalty not given, a red card to JT for no apparent reason etc etc.

The worst thing is to having to watch his face as he makes these calls. I think he enjoys it.

Don't know if he's biased really, he just seems so incredibly arrogant to me. Just like you say, he probably likes making controversial decisions.

We managed to win an FA Cup Final against Liverpool, of all teams, with Dowd as ref so let's just look to do the business on the pitch.

Failure to be clinical in the last third is a bigger problem than dowd. Earlier this season, Diego was literally living in the six yard box and scoring every league game but as of late, he's no where to be found in that vital part of the box. Begging crosses have gone without reward and cost us points leaving most to blame refs and a midfield shield. Fabregas, as good as he's been this season, needs to do a better job of making runs into the box especially when his 9 (Diego) has drifted wide. Luis was supposed to provide width but was ineffective in that department. Yes, refs have been poor but there's still a lot we can do to help ourselves.

Good thing you're not picking the team.

Or you.

Faramir   

Well, Happy New Year!

This Chelsea team have laid a foundation in three competitions in 2014 which gives us an opportunity for trophies in 2015.

I'm not talking about winning everything, I'm talking about opportunities which have been created because of the good work that has gone before.

C'mon you Blues!

And it is so good to know that with all those trophies still to play for Mourinho will have his team totally focused on today's task at hand. Play your best team Jose. Whatever team that is based on fitness, mental fatigue, tactical implications and team dynamic.

Which is a shame ,as I deffo would'nt have him on the team sheet....

Which is a shame as you haven't won a thing in your life compared to accomplished managers that have continually picked him for their respective teams.