• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Watford 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our 3rd Round FA Cup match against Watford at Stamford Bridge, before, during, and after the match.

Moderators and our legal people will keep an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note this un-moderated part of the forum is a privilege and its abuse may possibly result in the suspension of your account. Strictly no abuse towards fellow members.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 16:00 Sunday, 4th January 2015.

Anything resembling the first team and Jose has officially lost the plot.

Cech; Christensen, Zouma, Ivanovic, Luis; Mikel, Ake; Ramires, Schurrle, Salah; Remy

DannyLB   

Hazard should be confined to the walls of his house and the only physical activity he's allowed to have is sex in the cowgirl position.

Scooba   

Anything resembling the first team and Jose has officially lost the plot.

Cech; Christensen, Zouma, Ivanovic, Luis; Mikel, Ake; Ramires, Schurrle, Salah; Remy

This team is spot on for me.

Ham   

Hazard should be confined to the walls of his house and the only physical activity he's allowed to have is sex in the cowgirl position.

Not even Sheikh Mansour could enforce that stipulation in a contract.

DannyLB   

My team:

Cech

Azpi Cahill Zouma Luis

Ramires Mikel

Schurrle Oscar Salah

Remy

Could go one further and start Ake and Christensen but with Mourinho that's a huge stretch.

This team is spot on for me.

Yeh, why not? But will it be spot on for the man who matters?

My team:

Cech

Azpi Cahill Zouma Luis

Ramires Mikel

Schurrle Oscar Salah

Remy

Could go one further and start Ake and Christensen but with Mourinho that's a huge stretch.

This is more likely, although even this is far from certain given the pattern of selections this season so far.

We take all competitions seriously
After the Spurs game I think Mourinho will want some players to prove themselves

Therefore I really don't see more than a few changes (maybe Cech in goal, Hazard and Costa may be rested as they've nothing to prove, Fabregas, too)
Those hoping to see all our first choice starting XI being rested are going to be in for a major disappointment.

Expect one youngster on the bench, who may get 5-7 minutes at the end if we happen to be winning comfortably

Same old, same old. :-(

My team:

Cech

Azpi Cahill Zouma Luis

Ramires Mikel

Schurrle Oscar Salah

Remy

I really like this team, it think we need to play remy, zouma, and salah more often, see what they can do, and in the premiership also, we'll see what happens :)