• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jedini

Forecast The Result : Chelsea v Newcastle January 10th

Harvz   

Jedini, I'm officially out. Not a lack of interest... I just know I'm not going to remember each of these with work being so busy, and being competitive... don't see the point of half arsing it!

Can you note me in the table as 'retired' please? Ta!

Jedini   

Jedini, I'm officially out. Not a lack of interest... I just know I'm not going to remember each of these with work being so busy, and being competitive... don't see the point of half arsing it!

Can you note me in the table as 'retired' please? Ta!

But you are doing great, Harvz. Haven't missed a single week, and right in contention for FTR title. Plus you can do 4-5 predictions at once, depending on how many threads I start in advance.

I'm sure you've noticed there is not much interest in this competition, and losing one of the top predictors would only make it poorer.

Don't get me wrong, Harvz; I respect everyone's time and work, and definitely not trying to change your mind. But I'd lie if I told you I wouldn't be disappointing to lose you for this season. I'm sure others would feel the same.

Cheers, friend!

Harvz   

But you are doing great, Harvz. Haven't missed a single week, and right in contention for FTR title. Plus you can do 4-5 predictions at once, depending on how many threads I start in advance.

I'm sure you've noticed there is not much interest in this competition, and losing one of the top predictors would only make it poorer.

Don't get me wrong, Harvz; I respect everyone's time and work, and definitely not trying to change your mind. But I'd lie if I told you I wouldn't be disappointing to lose you for this season. I'm sure others would feel the same.

Cheers, friend!

Missed this one and that's what got me thinking. I prefer to look at the line ups before making a prediction, which makes it difficult when I'm in the office on a Saturday/Sunday - as will be common over the next three months. Appreciate you trying to keep me in it... I'll be back for next year's one!