• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Swansea City 0 Chelsea 5

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Swansea City at Liberty Stadium, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00, Saturday 17th January, 2015.

xCELERYx   

Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry, Luis; Ramires, Matic; Willian, Fabregas, Hazard; Costa.

I'd settle for this, though would like to see Remy on the right, Willian through the middle and Cesc to stay alongside Matic.

tradu81   

We have some difficult\important games coming up. Liverpool in the 1st leg of the Capital One Cup at Anfield, Man City at home, FA Cup, Everton at home and PSG in Paris. So I feel we need to utilise some of our fresher players. I feel Terry should be rested to allow Cahill back in to partner Zouma. I'd keep our strongest line-up as we have the FA Cup coming up which I'm sure Mourinho would rest more players in that match.

I'm pretty sure that's where Mourinho will rest key players in. The logical thing to do is mix it up a little even in this match, Ramires for either Matic or Fabregas, Schurrle for perhaps Oscar or Hazard, Remy for Costa etc. But it won't happen, not this match.

So line-up could be:

............................................................Cech

Ivanovic................................Zouma..................Cahill..........................Luis

.............................................Fabregas..............Matic

Willian...................................................Oscar.....................................Hazard

.............................................................Costa

Swansea will be without Bony as he has joined up with Ivory Costa for the ANC. But will have Gomis leading the line. Every match is critical this one has no exception. We need to start well and we need to have control, can't afford to start as we have against Newcastle. An early goal would set us up and that should be the message Mourinho should convey to his troops.

Chelsea 2-0 win. Common Chelsea!!

paulw66   

Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry, Luis; Ramires, Matic; Willian, Fabregas, Hazard; Costa.

Would 100% use Rambo for this one. Be interesting to see who is in nets.

jones   

Agree, Cech should continue. I feel he is the better of the two at the moment.

Zouma too should play over Cahill. Important for him to build on the momentum of the two last matches.

Ramires in to the midfield, so Fabregas plays in the middle between Hazard and one of Schurrle and Willian. Think people is overrating - or underrating that is - his latest performances. Below par, yes. But it is not like other players haven't had a rough patch before. He is a good player, and away at Swansea I would favour his directness.

Cech - Ivan, Zouma, Terry, Luis - Ramires, Matic - Schurrle, Cesc, Hazard - Diego

Bench: Courtois, Cahill, Ake, Mikel, Willian, Drogba, Remy